Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomato Ketchup and Lamb Chops....

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
NEVER! Apple sauce every time with pork chops. And if you can't stand that. It would have to be mayonnaise but that is a last resort.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I would say the only time ketchup is acceptable on any kind of chop is if they are served at a barbecue.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Ketchup on a roast!? Are you 5 years old?

As previously stated - Apple Sauce on pork chops and Cranberry or Mint Sauce on Lamb chops.

Anything different to that and I'm afraid you deserve to have your testicles forcibly removed with a rusty bread knife.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Don't knock it until you've tried it. Been nailing this awesome combo since I was about 5 years old.

which is why it is wrong. for grown ups, ketchup should remain in its rightfull place along side chips, burgers, and cooked breakfast (especially sausage and fried egg). though even here it should be replaced with or deployed along side brown sauce. hmmmmm egg yolk, tomato and brown sauce.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
:clap:
which is why it is wrong. for grown ups, ketchup should remain in its rightfull place along side chips, burgers, and cooked breakfast (especially sausage and fried egg). though even here it should be replaced with or deployed along side brown sauce. hmmmmm egg yolk, tomato and brown sauce.

f*** me. We actually agree on something!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Had to happen sooner or later.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Nothing wrong with Ketch up. In the states they class it as one of their 5 a day!

That is a country that promotes pizza in schools, because it is classed as "vegetable" - says it all really.

Anyone who needs ketchup on decent food, other than burgers, has no palette at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here