Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking under-14s to a gig at the Brighton Dome

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Does anyone know if I can buy seat tickets for my son and me downstairs or has it got to be balcony? Thanks v much.

P.S. quick heads up. This is for Sparks who are playing on 25th October.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Concerts there vary as they remove the seats in the stalls for some. I would imagine Sparks is all seated. Best check with venue. 14 years of age is the normal cut of point and U14 usually have to be accompanied by an adult

Altogether now...'This town aint big enough for the both of us....'

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yeah. I guess there will be standing in the main bit but the seats behind are permanent.

Cheers anyway.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Their policy for taking out the seats is odd though and unpredictable. Enjoy the concert. Even if a while away.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
W
Does anyone know if I can buy seat tickets for my son and me downstairs or has it got to be balcony? Thanks v much.

P.S. quick heads up. This is for Sparks who are playing on 25th October.

Get me a ticket and I'll sit with him (too old to stand). Also I've got a spare delegate pass for the Great Escape that I've put in your name if there's anything you fancy (including some of the panels/talks).

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Superb. Thanks Merry P. I'll buy us 3 tickets and we'll sit together. And I'll see you on Monday with said child for the Daniel Johnston gig also. I'll text over the weekend about meeting up if that's okay. Herr T is in too.

By the way, that Crybaby album that came out this week has a bonus disc if bought from the right place and he does a beautiful cover of 'True Love Will Find You'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here