Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford at Home - Extra Tickets

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I apologise if this has been covered on here but I can't see it anywhere.

Watford have returned a 1,000 tickets for South Stand and now available to Albion online or Ticket Office.

I got one for my father at Reading game but forgot to post info on here for those interested. I hope he is not sitting on his own !!! :albion2:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Cheers middletoenail - I missed that - it didn't come up using search.

The Club text me and e-mail me with all sorts of promotions however they never do so concerning extra tickets becoming available. I might not want one myself being a STH but , like many others, I do know people who might. I think they may be missing a trick here as not everyone reads the Club website or NSC.:thumbsup:

Mulderbauer

Feb 23, 2009
I get the texts alerts and thats a very good point on non notification on extra tickets, I guess they are wary of the misuse of the text alerts due to the recipients charge where as the social media is free.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Just booked two myself, still plenty available.

Website cocked it up for me so had to phone and sort it out. When I got through there was a really annoying delay on the phone line, it was like calling Australia!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
my watford supporting mate at work sent me a link to their fans twitter account where fans from watford wanted more tickets but watford would not sell them , so they were returned.

There are quite a few watford fans pissed off at their club

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here