Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100 More West Ham Tickets available

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Neither, I'm referring to the 300 tickets that were set aside for 1901 members as mentioned in the match program a couple of weeks back. I'd not seen anything previously in print that stated categorically that 1901 had any priority on away tickets, just a verbal commitment at the time of 1901 presentations. This was the first time I had seen anything pertianing to 1901 priority actually in print.

Were these tickets set aside aimed at the corporates rather than the "normal" 1901ers who I guess would have booked theirs through the regular channels anyway ?

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Didn't know it was on the internet so that is a big bonus. At least if we cant get tickets in the morning then we'll watch it on the net. Just thought it'll be a nice day out for him as he's sorted of neglected and very seldom get's out unless I take him to the Amex.

Thanks.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Were these tickets set aside aimed at the corporates rather than the "normal" 1901ers who I guess would have booked theirs through the regular channels anyway ?

No idea, it just said in the match program that 300 tickets for the Wet Sham match had been allocated/prioritised for 1901 members to purchase, I imagine that any 1901er had the opportunity to buy them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here