Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

100 More West Ham Tickets available

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Could these be what's left of the 300 priority tickets offered to 1901 members, but weren't taken up?

When you say 'priorty tickets' do you mean the entitled ticket for 1901 members based on their points or 'extra's' that 1901 members are allowed to purchase for 'special' games?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I was in the back row at west ham for the game when we won 1-0 when butters scored and the view form there was fine and because the roof is so low it generates a great atmosphere

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Full page advert for the game in today's freebie evening standard and it states that ticket are still available in the home sessions at the bargain price of £32 upwards and is pay on the gate.

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
Wasn't going to go but want to now and thought I'd take my dad (82) as he's not been to an away game since 89 apart from when we played our home games at Gillingham. If I can't get us seated together if there's any tickets left in the morning then do you think we'd be safe going in the west ham end or do you think it's madness?

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Wasn't going to go but want to now and thought I'd take my dad (82) as he's not been to an away game since 89 apart from when we played our home games at Gillingham. If I can't get us seated together if there's any tickets left in the morning then do you think we'd be safe going in the west ham end or do you think it's madness?

I'm in the West Ham end as thought it was sold out ! Not looking forward to it, if you see a scuffle in the Bobby Moore after IF we score it's me being ejected !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
When you say 'priorty tickets' do you mean the entitled ticket for 1901 members based on their points or 'extra's' that 1901 members are allowed to purchase for 'special' games?

Neither, I'm referring to the 300 tickets that were set aside for 1901 members as mentioned in the match program a couple of weeks back. I'd not seen anything previously in print that stated categorically that 1901 had any priority on away tickets, just a verbal commitment at the time of 1901 presentations. This was the first time I had seen anything pertianing to 1901 priority actually in print.

Jimmy Grimble

Could these be what's left of the 300 priority tickets offered to 1901 members, but weren't taken up?

From what I gathered at the shop, this is the case...

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

I can think of better games to take your elderly Dad to if I'm being honest. London game + sell out + business end of the season = lots of pissed up larks and that's just the Brighton fans!! Can't imagine it's going to be overly pleasant after the game should we get any kind of result.

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
I'm in the West Ham end as thought it was sold out ! Not looking forward to it, if you see a scuffle in the Bobby Moore after IF we score it's me being ejected !

Am trying to get in that old stand. My dad is old and his memory is fading so he'll think we're in with the Brighton fans and he never celebrates anyway so should will be ok. bUT knowing my luck he'll drop us both in it and start waving his walking stink around and pull a blue and rattler out.

Good luck for Saturday and will keep my eyes peeled for you :)

Merlot

Banned
Apr 8, 2012
I can think of better games to take your elderly Dad to if I'm being honest. London game + sell out + business end of the season = lots of pissed up larks and that's just the Brighton fans!! Can't imagine it's going to be overly pleasant after the game should we get any kind of result.

Thanks for replying. You're probably right. We'll listen on the radio if we don't get no joy in the morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here