Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets get the amex rocking for the last 2

ajcocker

Apr 10, 2012
Lets get behind the boys and not leave are seats early people feed up of looking into half empty stands with 10mins to go.

ajcocker

Apr 10, 2012
I'm glad to see you enjoy your football, i'm sure it must be a great joy for the fans around you to no we have such loyalty in our stands, enjoy the last 2 games!!

ajcocker

Apr 10, 2012
And i thought we were there for the great game called football but i guess some just love a pie more than others!!!!!!!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
lets make sure we get close to 22,500 Capacity and every one who has a ticket should be there so we get the biggest crowd we had at the amex this season. and we should sell out the extra tickets we got for the watford and i dont want any excuses.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Hang on, don't we usually do this same thread on a match-by-match basis? How dare we be asked to support our team for two whole matches running.

Right, I'd like to call for us to get the Amex rocking for every home game next season.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
There is nothing to get excited for now and a quick departure three or four mins before final whistle gives a 30 min arrival home,no contest!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here