Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2012/2013 Season Tickets

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Please could anyone tell me if there is any news or the procedure for non season ticket holders for the coming season.
I am guessing that current ticket holders will have the option to renew and then at some point will non ticket holders have the chance?
Or is it possible they will use this seasons waiting list to offer tickets to those of us at the top of the list?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
well everyone who wanted to renew have done it already as it was done automatically and there was only a few people who didnt renew, it all depends on the number of seats that go in at the end of the season also.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Nothing will happen until planning permission is approved/rejected and the club knows how many seats there will be next year. Once that is settled I imagine that, once existing STH are sorted, they'll work their way down the waiting list before any remaining go on general sale

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I can tell you that the latest news on season tickets is......................................... there's no news.

well everyone who wanted to renew have done it already as it was done automatically and there was only a few people who didnt renew, it all depends on the number of seats that go in at the end of the season also.

FALSE: Current STH's have until May 1st to renew. You are confusion renewal with the 1st DD payment which I understand went out at the end of March.

Not all of us pay by DD

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here