Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which first teamers will be sold in the summer?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Pretty surprised that nobody has yet suggested that Bridcutt may leave - it's not just about who we choose to release. Clearly a star performer, class and young. If we fail in a promotion bid (which has to be seen as the more likely scenario) I'd expect some Prem teams to take an interest in him.

I also expect to find Vicente dazzling crowds or frustrating medics elsewhere come next season.

For a club with Prem aspirations, I'd expect we'd be open to offers for:
Dicker
Harley
Sparrow
Calderon
Vincelot
Hoskins
Noone
Angkergren
Brezovan

We're still carrying a high amount of League 1 talent and I wouldn't be surprised to see fairly sizeable movements in/out over the summer

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I would like to see a fairly large clean out in exchange for a couple of higher quality players.
Definitely want to keep Bridcutt, Vicente & Noone as they seem to be of the most interest at the moment (by my guessing).

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I would like to see a fairly large clean out in exchange for a couple of higher quality players.
Definitely want to keep Bridcutt, Vicente & Noone as they seem to be of the most interest at the moment (by my guessing).

I agree, we could perhaps replace some of those fringe players with the development team, like JFC, Grant Hall and Toby Adgestein.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I agree, we could perhaps replace some of those fringe players with the development team, like JFC, Grant Hall and Toby Adgestein.

Definitely agree with all 3. I'm suprised they haven't been given much of a run out after they have all had good games. It's a shame JFC was demoted just because he had an average performance against Newcastle in the FA cup! Hope he gets a good run out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here