Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which first teamers will be sold in the summer?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I think Noone will go- If we get a big offer for Dunk he will go- and maybe Sparrow and Vincelot will go. Shame all of them good players- and of course Harley.

I think Gus will want to buy and will need to sell to do so.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Doubt we will get an offer for Dunk that we will even consider. He hasn't played regularly since El Abd came back.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Noone (if we get an offer for more than £1m), Sparrow and Harley is what I expect.

I think Ankergren will be released, as well as Poke.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Painter
Vincelot
Sparrow
Harley
Poke
Casper

to name but 6.

Personally with Buckley and KZZ here, and seeing as we only ever play one winger I would have taken the money for Noone, much as I like him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sadly Hoskins, if we can recoup what we paid for him.

I also reckon Michael Poke will be allowed to leave.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Harely is sure to go. Apart from that free kick he scored he has been useless.

I would of said Dunk a few months ago, but I think the lack of playing time he has had recently, limiting his exposure, I think he'll still be here next season.

Vicente is obviously a big maybe, my heart say's he'll stay, my head thinks he might go....but I'm just going on the rumour reel so I really don't know.

Noone could go if Cardiff want to pursue him, he hasn't been as much of an impact as he was at the start of the season and i think if a decent bid arrived it would be accepted.

CMS, whether he still wants to try and really make it work for him I don't know...maybe he'll need reassurance that next season Gus might maybe change the style to suit him a little better. But if Reading offer a decent sum..it could happen.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
CMS to Reading?
Am I the only one that rates Vincelot?

Does depend if we get promoted assuming we are in champoinship...

Cant see CMS going to Reading after tuesday night and they will probably be in the prem...
I would have sold Noone to Cardiff ( think Buckley Lua Lua are better) Poyet doenst seem to want to play two wingers
Harlely
Angergren (released)
Sparrow (possibly and reluctantly) thought he was doing well till his red card bonaza
Poke

I like vincelot a def keep in the champoinship as very versitile....

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
No I like him, plus he's a very versatile squad player. Once he's had his shoulder operation done and dusted, I'd like to see him play more.

agree id like to see more of him, so far from what ive seen I like and think he looks good

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm surprised we haven't seen more of Vincelot on the bench as defensive cover (we have a couple of times). He can play fairly competently in any position from what I've seen, and in midfield as well! Good player!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Painter
Vincelot -> (Although I think he's been very good for us when he's played, I can just see him being sold)
Sparrow
Harley
Poke
Casper

Hope Noone doesn't go but can see a couple of tempting offers coming in.
Same goes for Buckley, can definitely see Norwich & co poaching.
Doubt CMS will be sold, at best we would probably get £1 million making it too much of a loss.

Now for the big one! HOSKINS, bring him back and give him a good run, I think he is the diamond in the rough.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Harley has been injured since the end of Jan, tendonitus in his knee, won't play again this season. I think Gus rates him so IMO, he won't be going anywhere.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I think Harley, Poke, Ankergren, Hoskins and Sparrow will go.

I think Vicente will actually stay, I can see there being interest in Noone and Buckley, but hopefully they'll stay too. I'd like us to keep hold of Vincelot - a useful and under-rated player IMO.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here