Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I might be a bit dozey but.....

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
After being relocated to accomodate away fans, I have been offered 2 season tickets in the East stand... as follows....

Season Ticket X 2 2012/13 E2E2DF

Can anyone tell me exactly where these seats are in East Stand- particularly the proximity to away fans? My wife wants to avoid the abuse from 'visitors' if possible.

Unfortunately, I cannot get to the Amex to ask directly.... and would like to settle up for the tickets asap.

Thanks in advance for advice...

The fact is starts E2 suggests to me you are on the 2nd tier. Block E will be very central indeed. If you are near the front, you might be able to peer down on the away fans (by looking to the left) but if you are further back, you wont even be able to see them

cunningplan

Apr 1, 2011
Sussex Coast
The fact is starts E2 suggests to me you are on the 2nd tier. Block E will be very central indeed. If you are near the front, you might be able to peer down on the away fans (by looking to the left) but if you are further back, you wont even be able to see them

Many thanks. That seems pretty good to me! A deal!

Rastamouse84

Mar 30, 2012
So you've been offered seats in a tier thats not even confirmed as being built yet??

Sounds like the planning permission is 99% nailed on.

Sound like great seats too if the responder is right :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If it's the same system as my ticket, forget the first E2.
I would have said it's block D (just north of halfway line), row F

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So you've been offered seats in a tier thats not even confirmed as being built yet??

Sounds like the planning permission is 99% nailed on.

Sound like great seats too if the responder is right :thumbsup:

Sensible planning. If the application is refused, all those existing ST holders offered new seats will just remain in their current ones, had to be done this way really.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If for some reason planning was refused it would only impact on capacity utilisation rather than the inclusion of seats which, after all, don't have to be used.
They are going to appear anyway now as we have presumably committed to the concrete and steel and seats if we are to make the self-imposed deadline so my guess is the stadium will look very different next season regardless.

Sure it's a gamble but honestly not a big one and with indicative support from the council and officers and the tory-inspired planning free for all about to come into effect it is certainly one well worth taking

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I was fairly sure that this summer would just see the filling of the corners, withe 2nd teir being built the following summer????

It has been said for a while now, that only the South corners and the second tier on the East will be done this summer. Next summer will see the North corners filled in, if all goes to plan.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder what the atmosphere will be like in the East Stand upper? I reckon it will be quite good, as it will take in a few current STHs dotted around the ground and then a large part of the remaining 3,000 waiting list who are chomping at the bit to get involved will presumably also end up in there.

The only part of the ground that had a crap atmosphere (East stand south end) is largely being given up to away fans, so the whole ground is going to absolutely rocking I'd have thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here