Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Brighton REMF team needs YOU!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Hi all,

The time is nearly apon us again for the REAL Footballing highlight of the season, the annual Brighton supporters V Crystal Palace supporters challenge match 2012 in aid of the REMF.

This year, as in recent years, we have legends such as Peter Ward, Ricky Marlowe and Paul 'Dodge' Rogers playing alongside the usual mix of old and new faces.

The main aim of this whole event though is to raise money for a very worth while cause. (You all know how well the money will be spent and what a great charity it is)

To make it easier this year there is only one page for donations. All you have to do is click on The Brighton supporters team are fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund and then follow the easy instructions on there.

Wether you can spare £1, £10 or £100 it will all be gratefully received.

We are looking at having some things to auction in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled but in the time being if you could all spare anything that would be awesome.

Thank you x

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What about the annual selection Binfest. The Marathon Binfest may well have diluted it though. Maybe this year............. :ffsparr:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Marathon and football match are 2 seperate entities with different people, friends and family so sponsorship hopefully will not clash too much.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ali...can we have a decent written out teamsheet like the one palace provided last year in BIG CAPITALS ...I couldnt read last years...LOL

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
ali...can we have a decent written out teamsheet like the one palace provided last year in BIG CAPITALS ...I couldnt read last years...LOL

For you this year Dave, I will TYPE it up with numbers and everything! Last year I had a weeks notice that I was sorting it all out so everything was a bit up in the air!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
YAY! Does that mean that you're definitely coming? Wouldn't be the same without you.

LOL

If I can get my final TMA done in time Yes....still struggling with Social aspect of Roman baths!!! 2000 words!!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
For you this year Dave, I will TYPE it up with numbers and everything! Last year I had a weeks notice that I was sorting it all out so everything was a bit up in the air!

Will there be a tactics board in the changing room? Preferably magnetic with little blobs you slide around to show that you want the ball to always go to you?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Will there be a tactics board in the changing room? Preferably magnetic with little blobs you slide around to show that you want the ball to always go to you?

There is a white board in the changing rooms already. You can spend plenty of time memorising the tactics while you're on the bench!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here