Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suggestion for tomorrow - Friday 13th

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
As a suggestion, just for tomorrow, how about we keep every single thread football related?
No O/T threads related to toilet behaviour, criminal behaviour, swearing,anything Apple related ( sorry Bozza ), slagging off other users etc etc
Just for 24 hours 00.00 - 23.59 ( ok 23 hours and 59 mins )

I thought it might give the mods a break too
Just a suggestion like.... :)

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I dont think there will be that much to talk about...think by 12pm on Friday every Brighton related story will be covered, and anyone that posts anything about higher league teams just get rinsed for being a glory supporter...

could give it a try i suppose though :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'd be a glad of a day of all things relating to Kevin Bacon. I seem to remember he was pitchforked in Friday the 13th during intercourse - as in "some chick had their bacon Baconed" - so a combination of sex, grisly murders - preferably with gardening and farming tools - and Kevin Bacon as the only topics for me please.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As a suggestion, just for tomorrow, how about we keep every single thread football related?
No O/T threads related to toilet behaviour, criminal behaviour, swearing,anything Apple related ( sorry Bozza ), slagging off other users etc etc

Can't be done. Not while dogs wear costumes.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Michigan-Best-Dressed-Dogs-Augustus-and-Tiberius-271x300.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
What about a dogs dressed as Kevin Bacon day? As a taster, here's a dog dressed as Kevin Bacon's evil juvenile prison screw character in Sleepers.

police-dog-in-uniform.jpg

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Here's a dog dressed at Kevin Bacon in the playing-with-death-medical-experiment thriller, Flatliners. (Good film, btw)
dog-doctor.jpg

Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Unfortunately I haven't got any photos of Kevin Bacon dogs, but I have got this photo of Matthew McConaughey pondering over the contents of a truck whilst in the company of a dog.

You're welcome to it.

90609w9_mcconaughey_b-gr_011.jpg

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
More likely to happen when there's enough to talk about football wise

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I was watching a programme about the sinking of the Concordia(?) last night and I believe that sank on a Fri 13th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here