Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surreal Adam El Abd moment

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
As I got home from work tonight and got out the car I had the surprising sight of AEA standing outside my house with his kids. No idea what he was doing there but we exchanged pleasantries nonetheless.

Afterwards it occurred to me that either:
1/ he lives in the area (near Hove Park) and was out for a stroll
2/ he's stalking me or
3/ he's f***ing my wife

And based on last nights game and his general performances of late I'd be happy with any of those outcomes.

After exchanging pleasantries did Adam drop to the pavement clutching his face and sneak a look through his fingers ?

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
As I got home from work tonight and got out the car I had the surprising sight of AEA standing outside my house with his kids. No idea what he was doing there but we exchanged pleasantries nonetheless.

Afterwards it occurred to me that either:
1/ he lives in the area (near Hove Park) and was out for a stroll
2/ he's stalking me or
3/ he's f***ing my wife

And based on last nights game and his general performances of late I'd be happy with any of those outcomes.

I'm not familiar with the law but are you sure you can write stuff like that. I would check if I were you. According to my colleague here he doesn't think so.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
After exchanging pleasantries did Adam drop to the pavement clutching his face and sneak a look through his fingers ?

That's just rediculous, he elbowed him in the face followed by a kidney punch followed by a sharp jabbing index finger up the arse. Then turned to his kids and said 'wasn't me'.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm not familiar with the law but are you sure you can write stuff like that. I would check if I were you. According to my colleague here he doesn't think so.

He's clearly joking. Calm down.

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
That's just rediculous, he elbowed him in the face followed but kidney punch followed by a sharp jabbing index finger up the arse. Then turned to his kids and said 'wasn't me'.

If I'm not allowed to suggest he's having a little go on the Mrs then you're definitely not allowed to say that.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

I believe it is called humour. If it was against the law all stand up comics and most of NSC would face criminal proceedings.

However, if you're friend can find a legal basis to jail Michael McIntyre then we are all listening.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing

Made me chuckle.

However this does bring to mind a disturbing trait these days. Back in the day players with a hard man reputation took pride in the fact that they could take it unflinchingly as well as give it. There's something very uncomfortable with cultivating a tough guy image and then collapsing on the ground as if pole-axed at the first sign of contact. This side of modern football makes me squirm sometimes.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Did you not think, while exchanging pleasantries, to make a polite enquiry as to his intentions (towards your wife or otherwise)?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely it being AEA, you just handed him your door keys and said you'd look after the kids.

Our kids have played with his in HP, I guess it's a favoured park.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here