Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA vs West Ham - Live Stream

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Before the question is inevitably asked, there are streams for this Saturday's game. Currently it's being broadcasted on:

Al-Jazeera Sport +3
Al-Jazeera Sport +5
Canal 9 (denmark)

Which would suggest a pretty good chance of finding a live stream for those that cant make it.

Arfurfuxsake

Apr 28, 2008
Littlehampton
Before the question is inevitably asked, there are streams for this Saturday's game. Currently it's being broadcasted on:

Al-Jazeera Sport +3
Al-Jazeera Sport +5
Canal 9 (denmark)

Which would suggest a pretty good chance of finding a live stream for those that cant make it.

How can one receive these channels. Never tried before?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What about the Blue Lagoon in Portslade/Hove? Seem to be an Albion bar, would hope they had it on...

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
How can one receive these channels. Never tried before?

Unless you have a foreign satellite decoder, the only way to watch these in the UK is to watch in a pub that has one - or to find a stream online. Most games aren't televised at all, so there'll never be a stream to find (despite people's continual hope that they've strayed across one which later turns out to be fake). However, as this one is guaranteed to be broadcasted and therefore a live feed being transmitted, chances are very good that there'll be a stream online. I'm sure that people will, on the day, post them when they've found a working one. I personally pay for a subscription-only footy stream service, just to cut out all the uncertainty of will I/wont I find a stream on the day... as, if there's a stream, then the service will show it.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Some links for the game today, they may or may not work, but they are advertised for the game.
Sportz-for-free
FirstRow
Coolsportz

There are pop up ads so be careful what you click on or if you use firefox browser just install adblock plus, free addon to browser to stop pop ups appearing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Al-Jazeera Sport +3
Al-Jazeera Sport +5
Canal 9 (denmark)

Who`s going from Seaford, what train are you getting

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just in case anyone is interested (though I understand many will be hesitant to pay for such a thing), the site that I use - LiveOnlineFooty.com - is actually taking on new subscriptions today, which is unusual as they don't often open this up to avoid overloading the streams provided. It's £2 for one day, or £6 for 60 days. I actually pay about £15 for the year and get guaranteed streams, in advance, and many are in HD and feature English commentary. No adverts, either. Nor any downloaded software as it all runs through Flash. Just saves hunting around on the day for a stream. Today's streams are:

Sat 14th Apr - 10:00 - Starting Soon: Soccer AM - Football Show - Chan 6
Sat 14th Apr - 12:30 - Liverpool vs Everton - FA Cup - Semi Final - Chan 3 | Chan 6
Sat 14th Apr - 12:45 - Norwich vs Man City - Premier League - Chan 5
Sat 14th Apr - 15:00 - Sunderland vs Wolves - Premier League - Chan 4 | Chan 6
Sat 14th Apr - 15:00 - West Brom vs QPR - Premier League - Chan 3
Sat 14th Apr - 15:00 - Swansea vs Blackburn - Premier League - Channel 9
Sat 14th Apr - 15:00 - West Ham vs Brighton - Championship - Channel 5
Sat 14th Apr - 19:45 - Udinese vs Inter Milan - Serie A - Chan 6
Sat 14th Apr - 22:20 - Match of the Day - Highlights - Chan 6
Anyway, option is there.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009

Al-Jazeera Sport +3
Al-Jazeera Sport +5
Canal 9 (denmark)

Got to pay for that haven't you?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i always use cool sports for everything - even has a live chat which is cool

Coolsportz

thats the game, simple as :) enjoy!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Do these streams start at 3pm I am guessing as none of them work at the mo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here