Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's friday night, you've got two choices. Coalition or Digital?

Coalition or Digital

• Digital

Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Coalition

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I always preferred The Zap to The Beach

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
did you go hospitality Sunday? One of the best nights i've had in brighton, shame digital has to close at 4 for whatever reason

I didn't but it used to be fan-f***ing-tastic at Audio.

Digital tends to be ok after 2 or so when it quietens down a bit but between 11 and 2 they let far too many people in; it takes ages to get from one side of the club to the other, the layout is shit, the outside area is shit, the bouncers are nasty, the crowd you get there is a lot chavvier, it's far FAR too hot and the drinks are ridiculously overpriced.

Hospitality will always be a good night, but it will be despite, rather than because of the club.

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Good folks of NSC, it is a dilemma we all fear happening. But you have two options, Coalition or Digital? You have no other options, the world is ending and you HAVE to go to one of them. Which do you choose, and why (if applicable)?

:mad:

I would rather usher in the end of the world than go to either place. You would find me in a pub where I could have a conversation without yelling or out shooting pool. No clubs for me as they are loud, over crowded, over priced and usually playing shite music.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Digital always seems to be a decent night the few times I get to go.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I didn't but it used to be fan-f***ing-tastic at Audio.

Digital tends to be ok after 2 or so when it quietens down a bit but between 11 and 2 they let far too many people in; it takes ages to get from one side of the club to the other, the layout is shit, the outside area is shit, the bouncers are nasty, the crowd you get there is a lot chavvier, it's far FAR too hot and the drinks are ridiculously overpriced.

Hospitality will always be a good night, but it will be despite, rather than because of the club.

I was at digital 2 week ago, went to the Rinse FM night, Zinc, Artwork etc all playing. I always thought the same about digital, way too busy and a sweat box...But surprisingly it was quite good. Wasn't hundreds of people crammed in, and I had a tshirt and hoody on and i didnt sweat one bit......craaaaazy

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I was at digital 2 week ago, went to the Rinse FM night, Zinc, Artwork etc all playing. I always thought the same about digital, way too busy and a sweat box...But surprisingly it was quite good. Wasn't hundreds of people crammed in, and I had a tshirt and hoody on and i didnt sweat one bit......craaaaazy

Hmmm, maybe I'll give it another go then; though I've given it another go several times before and regretted it :shrug: It'll never be a patch on Audio anyway.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't stand Digital. Maybe it's just me but I don't like clubs that are pretty much pitch black with a sound system that is uncomfortably loud

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I can't stand Digital. Maybe it's just me but I don't like clubs that are pretty much pitch black with a sound system that is uncomfortably loud

There's that about it as well - people bang on about the sound system, but Audio, Concorde, etc. have a great sound system too. OK, theirs don't smash bottles behind the bar, but is that really necessary?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
You sounds like a man after my own heart :) Concorde and Audio is where the messyness is at.

haha oh yeah, I want to feel the bass in my throat :rave:. I need to prepare myself for a Concord night though, always leave concord at 3/4am then somehow get dragged into Volkes until 6..its a killer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here