Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason Russell and invisible children.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I've just read about what happened to Jason Russell! It's unbelievable! The man is a danger to everybody including children and yet he was heading the campaign to save the children of Uganda which everyone was stupidly fooled by. He lost his mind and went public telling everyone that the campaign was a test to see how dumbed down we are. Watch the video and you'll understand. Even the opening line says "this is a test" and yet so many didn't see it.

Oh well, He got what he deserved and soon so will many. Never really believed in god until I saw what happened to Jason Russell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc :This his bullshit campaign (notice the Bin Laden propaganda and the shite acting not to mention the 3 year old being shown war images which does go down as abuse in itself)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGiR2TmeNYc: and this is what happened to him shortly after the kony video went worldwide lol!

The guy was spouting satanic crap and performing satanic rituals. this guy is heavily supported by the governments who want to 'help' Uganda. Anyone having second thoughts on the motive of the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Did you see the othe 273 videos he has made?

What ones? the ones where he masturbates in public or the one where he vandalises a load of cars?

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
The same Jason Russell who was recently sectioned for his public mental breakdown which saw him run naked through the streets of San Diego? ???

[yt]32PBZ870ymg[/yt]

Who will save Africa now? :ohmy:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The same Jason Russell who was recently sectioned for his public mental breakdown which saw him run naked through the streets of San Diego? ???

[yt]32PBZ870ymg[/yt]

Who will save Africa now? :ohmy:

Someone must save Africa from the western world! That's how it works!
Kony (according to the video) is as dangerous as Bin Laden! For a man who hasn't been seen for 6 years now, thats bloody impressive and on par with blowing up towers with planes whilst stuck in a cave.
Well if Jason Russell can't save Africa, then i'm sure NATO can. 5 million lives to catch one man sounds like a plan! Team america f*** yeah!

Last edited:

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
What ones? the ones where he masturbates in public or the one where he vandalises a load of cars?

He has made 273 other videos about such things. Just does it to keep his film making going. Harly any of them mention the cause. JOKE

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
He has made 273 other videos about such things. Just does it to keep his film making going. Harly any of them mention the cause. JOKE

Yeah but isn't he the co-founder of this so called charity? It's really strange why all the popstars and media whores all campaigned for Jason Russells agenda all over Twitter. How comes they all knew who Kony was and we didn't? Whats interesting is that nearly every famous person who showed public support for this Kony campaign has been linked with the Illuminati. What's even more intresting is that the illuminati are satan worshippers and just by chance Jason Russell has been found doing aload of satanic rituals in public with video evidence. HHHHMMMMMM must of been a lack of water!

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Yeah but isn't he the co-founder of this so called charity? It's really strange why all the popstars and media whores all campaigned for Jason Russells agenda all over Twitter. How comes they all knew who Kony was and we didn't? Whats interesting is that nearly every famous person who showed public support for this Kony campaign has been linked with the Illuminati. What's even more intresting is that the illuminati are satan worshippers and just by chance Jason Russell has been found doing aload of satanic rituals in public with video evidence. HHHHMMMMMM must of been a lack of water!

Sounds like you know a lot about these illuminations - are they from Blackpool?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sounds like you know a lot about these illuminations - are they from Blackpool?

No I don't actually know too much about the whole illuminati thing other than what John Lennon was talking about before he was shot. Have a read about it online if you want to know more. It's very interesting and helps to understand why there is so much suffering around the world. The saying 'it's a cruel world' makes sense a bit more after looking into it. It's certainly a more positive and less racist angle than thinking Africans are incapable of looking after themselves.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone else getting this ad with this thread?

Bedwetting Problems Is Your Child Wetting The Bed? Tips & Help On How To Cope From Huggies DryNites® - Bedwetting Help and Suggestions from DryNites®

Is The Truth not telling us something here? Is there a global pissing conspiracy at work? Should I do my very own CM copyrighted wet bed joke at this juncture? (oh go on then):

I always used to fill my water bed up with Earl Grey tea..... until someone pointed out that life isn't a bed of rosie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here