Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

East Stand South End - Next season

sirbrian

Feb 5, 2004
Last night checked out where the divide between home and away supporters will be and it's not far from us. The sleepy, non-chanting, non-clapping sit down all game bods are in for are in for a bit of a shock. It just might liven up this section.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Last night checked out where the divide between home and away supporters will be and it's not far from us. The sleepy, non-chanting, non-clapping sit down all game bods are in for are in for a bit of a shock. It just might liven up this section.

What section are we talking about?

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Does anyone know exactly where the away section next season will start and end? I know it's somewhere in the East to somewhere in the South/South-East corner, but don't think I've read anything about exactly where or how many seats will be in it.

Swindonseagull is that good he was able to answer your question before you even had time to ask it

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Block D here, bit annoyed really, like to stare at the away fans over in south but agree it may make it an interesting stand next year what with Upper East too. There are singers in the East contrary to the 'Library' tag it gets on here. Could of sworn the We're the East Stand, We're the East Stand was louder than the West's last night at one point.

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Will be the away fans be closer to the north or south stand next season? Hope its the north so the atmosphere would be constantly good..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here