Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying match tickets in Spain (Seville)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Off to Sevilla next week and looking to possibly take in the Seville v Levante game. Anyone had experience of buying on the day in Spain? Hoping as it's a smaller team is should be possible.

CHEERS

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I was in Valencia a couple of weeks ago and just rocked up to the club shop and bought tickets for the game on the following day (versus Levante). Even though it was a local derby there were no problems; no awkward questions or passport nonsense like you get in Italy. Having said that, The Mestella is a pretty big, and mad, ground so there was no danger of it selling out. Just go to the club shop as soon as you can and you should be fine. Enjoy!

I got tickets on the day for a First Round EUFA Cup game at Seville in 2006 (Sevilla 4 Atromitos 0). I went into the Club shop in the city centre and found that they weren't selling tickets there. Get them from the stadium ticket office, I was told - or from someone selling them outside the ground. I opted for a nice friendly tout, who was selling at face value. It would appear to be the case that a lot of 'members' / season ticket holders who can't get to a particular game pass their tickets on in this way, via mates.

And if you think getting away from the Amex by public transport after a game is a nightmare, it's nothing to the difficulties we experienced in Seville. Eventually we opted for a taxi. But it was a 9.30pm kick-off and the buses had gone to bed early. I think, though, that the stadium is now served by the new metro system (which was under construction in 2006).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm hoping for pay on the day in Bilbao in a few weeks. Home to Getafe, so not a big game. Went to Celta Vigo about 7 years ago and got in for the opening game of the season for about £6. A good game and day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here