Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Barnes the latest Albion Boo boys favourite?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
someone like 'Freddie Goodwin' might be able might be able to shed some light but I seem to remember Maybank used to get slagged off by some in the North Stand to the stage that I lost my voice

Gerry Fell was another until he was converted to a more central role...even Mellor until his prolific partnership with wardy...there are plenty who got abuse at the goldstone

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This thread does seem a little late to the barnes booing party. He hasn't received as much general abuse in recent weeks as he was mid-season. The boos directed at him have mostly disappeared. They seemed to move to Navarro and his pairing with Bridcutt, but now Dicker is back, I'm starting to see it move to him.

Of course there are individuals here and there who will constantly abuse barnes, regardless of what he does, or whether it was even him that did something. One of them sits near me, but he guy beside him (who earlier in the season joined in with the barnes criticisms) defended barnes.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Stuart Monday used to get a fair amount of grief until he scored the best albion goal I've seen at leister away in the coca cola cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here