Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading support

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Prefer Millwall fans?

That miserable excuse for "humanity" that behaved in the way it did at the Amex earlier in the season?

Your statement speaks volumes about you

As does yours mr no sense of irony:shootself

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Did my ears deceive me or were they singing "good old Reading, good old Reading fc we're by far the greatest team....... "

What a bunch of middle class, tofu eating cock noshers, give me Millwall or palace any day of the week,real fans.

I think they were singing 'super reading, super reading FC'

Still :facepalm: though

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Reading once played to a few thousand people at Elm Park in the lower reaches of the football league.

They now have a great stadium, and sound backing financially, and the people of the area are realising they can watch a local club playing at a decent level. Good on them for supporting their local side, regardless of whether their first club is Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool/Man U. Why do some people seem to think that by doing this, fans are crossing some kind of moral line?

For football to remain competitive and interesting in this country, we need people to turn out in numbers for clubs like Reading, and Brighton for that matter. Good on them for filling the away end on a Tuesday night and if they weren't as vocal as Leeds or Liverpool or Palace ... so what?
Must say I get bored shitless of this plastic fan and 2nd team rubbish,fans go to matches so another word should be used for these types of people.These people pay good money to go to these matches,most people say they support manure,Liverpool etc etc etc,but the fact is they are not supporters as they never see their team play.Real supporters go to matches wether its 2 games or 30 games it's irrelevant.

I know loads of these so called supporters and I can assure you none have actually been to see this actual team play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here