Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Starting a thread about another poster? BAN HIM.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Asking to ban another poster .... Ban him. .... Doh!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What happened?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Shoulda left him banned, innit

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't worry mate I got some ridiculous infraction for apparently trolling (whatever that means) when other teams fans come on here and say outrageous things.

The mods can be a little powertrippy. Quite sad really, but I suppose that's how they get their kicks.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Don't worry mate I got some ridiculous infraction for apparently trolling (whatever that means) when other teams fans come on here and say outrageous things.

The mods can be a little powertrippy. Quite sad really, but I suppose that's how they get their kicks.

You silly arse

Sent from my field radio

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

How do you know that opposing fans get away with posting 'outrageous things'? Infractions handed out remain private to the user they are given to - just as yours was. The same rules are applied to everyone. When you see 'outrageous things', report them to give moderators a chance to do their job, or be...

powertrippy.

...as you call it.

If you don't like NSC's moderating stance, go somewhere else or start your own site - sounds like you know how NOT do to it, so it's likely to be a storming success.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
How do you know that opposing fans get away with posting 'outrageous things'? Infractions handed out remain private to the user they are given to - just as yours was. The same rules are applied to everyone. When you see 'outrageous things', report them to give moderators a chance to do their job, or be...

...as you call it.

If you don't like NSC's moderating stance, go somewhere else or start your own site - sounds like you know how NOT do to it, so it's likely to be a storming success.

Note: no smiley. *tick*
The hunt continues.

D

Deleted member 18477

...as you call it.

This could be A LOT better than it is though. Away section.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
This could be A LOT better than it is though. Away section.

Could also ban anyone that says anything even remotely critical about

Any Albion Performance
Any Albion Player
Gus
The Catering
Transport
The Weather
oh and My Mrs new haircut

.......... just an idea that my mate President Bashar al-Assad asked me to propose

D

Deleted member 18477

Could also ban anyone that says anything even remotely critical about

Any Albion Performance
Any Albion Player
Gus
The Catering
Transport
The Weather
oh and My Mrs new haircut

.......... just an idea that my mate President Bashar al-Assad asked me to propose

Might as well. It makes sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here