Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dalglish

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just watched his post match interview and dont get me wrong I like Liverpool as a club ets etc. But Dalglish is a rude ignorant cock, they way he portrayed himself and representyed a 1st class club is a disgrace. If I was a fan I would be embarrassed.

Watch it and make your own minds up.

Dalglish :moo::drool::mad::wanker::shootself:dunce::rolleyes::wrong::facepalm::eek::bla::tantrum::tosser::sick:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's been an arse all season, especially over the Suarez affair.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He comes across as a very bitter Man now. Shame after the way he conducted himself after Hillsborough

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Dour, bitter Scotsman who thinks the world owes him a favour. Always throws the question back to the interviewer as if to say, why the f..k have you asked me that... when they are only doing their job.
Football management has changed since he was last Liverpool boss. You need to be more media savy.
And he just ain't. It's embarrassing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
He'll be gone at the end f the season, and that will be that.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's an idiot, with a bigger persecution complex than even Fergie.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Watch what ? There is no link.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Saw that earlier. Thought he came across as a rude, arrogant twat. Trying to walk off to speak to someone else during the interview. What an embarrassment. I hope Everton turn them over on Saturday. He could take a leaf out of Moyes book. Now theres a man with class.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just seen that too. What a prick. What is his problem?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Echoing what others are saying he acted a total tosser in that interview, I was half expecting him at any time to say, "do you know who I am son, I'm kenny f***ing dalglish" yeah we know who you are kenny and frankly you scouse has been twat you need to stop acting like a cock.

D

Deleted member 18477

He's a f***ing rude knob! cannot stand the prick! Embarrassment to the club as a manager!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Will never forget his comments after the reporter had said hadn,t Brighton done well in pushing Liverpool so close in the League cup game early in the season. He has turned into a complete nobhead.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Judging by some of the comments on their forum the other week, even the Liverpool fans are getting fed up with Mr Attitude problem Dalglish and his cringeworthy interviews. Gordon Strachan used to be the same, but King Kenny seems to have taken it to a whole new level.

:wanker:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
dont get me wrong I like Liverpool as a club ets etc. But Dalglish is a rude ignorant cock
Ah, my twin. You're not wrong wee one, your not wrong.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I haven't listened to it again but when I originally heard it last night I actually SHOUTED at the TV.

The interviewer asked him a completely sensible question about how his team performed and what aspects pleased KING KENNY.

KING KENNY responded with something truly PATHETIC along the lines of "I don't see why i need to elaborate on it".

BECAUSE YOU'RE IN A f***ing INTERVIEW YOU PRICK!
YOU ARE PAID SHIT LOADS TO CONTINUOUSLY LOSE AND THE ONE THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS STAND IN FRONT OF A CAMERA FOR ONE MINUTE.

The very LEAST you could do is BLOODY ANSWER THE QUESTION.

And breath...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He is single-handedly turning Liverpool into one of the most hated teams. I would love an interviewer to tell him what a arrogant, ignorant runt of a jock he really is.

Graham Taylor commented on his interview last night on R5 basically saying how out of order the prat was

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here