Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jara Reyes

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
thought reyes was poor - gave away the free kick that lead to the goal - seemed incapable of passing to brighton player was poor also at burnley....

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Thought it was one of Reyes' better games actually! Wasn't great but not as bad as someone of them have been. Not been good at all in this second loan spell. Definitely think he plays better at full back than midfield now, when I thought the opposite when he first joined. Could be a decent player if we did sign him and he got a full pre season in with us.

Mattock has looked a lot better at left back though.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Sorry, but believe it or not, people will go through life having different opinions so I'd ask that you be considerate to other peoples opinions before you resort to immature and childish name calling.

You are absolutely right and in my opinon those that post such rubbish are absolute cock's, that's my opinion so respect it.

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Old Jar Jar binks didn't have his best game last night, still he has the quality and has shown that earlier in season, sure he will come back and have a blinding game and everyone will be wanting to have his babies!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'm not normally a big fan of Reyes, seemingly half of his passes go to the opposition which he tries to counter with a backheel every now and then. However, last night I thought he had a pretty good game, much better than I expected.

Naylor said on twitter that Mattock had an 'unusual injury', and not one that Gus wanted to comment on. He concluded that it must be an embarrassing one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here