Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PROUD of the team tonight

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was proud of the team. We outperformed the league leaders in every single department. How the f*ck they have managed to get to the top God only knows.

They were piss poor, one of the poorest sides seen all season at the Amex.

El Abd was excellent , bar a bit of play acting at the end, Vicente was again sublime, Navarro had a stormer and Greer kept it tight at the back.

Bar a lucky deflected goal and an open goal they crashed against the bar they offered NOTHING.

Barnes struck a decent penalty, so was unlucky, so no need to have a pop at him.

We deserved to win this game , no doubt about it.

The only consolation is I dislike Reading less than Southampton or West Ham even though the fact they thought they were Barcelona when they were infact utter shite was slightly galling. They will be slaughted in the Premiership.

A decent season and all things look good at the club. Onwards and Upwards.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Proud. We lost. No end product. Missed penner.

Nothing to be proud of there US

I disagree. Build on this excellent season next season.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Yes build on the excellent season absolutely.

But proud of tonight's performance? Surely not. Was naive at best. West Ham all over again.

Zero end product. All anybody upfront wanted to do was give it to Vicente. He is good but not that good.

Excellent season. Poor performance tonight. All well and good dominating but it's not how it's how many.

I would rather see us play shit and get 3 points (see Forest game for example) rather than play well and get zero.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

But proud of tonight's performance? Surely not. Was naive at best. West Ham all over again.

Zero end product. All anybody upfront wanted to do was give it to Vicente. He is good but not that good.

Excellent season. Poor performance tonight. All well and good dominating but it's not how it's how many.

I would rather see us play shit and get 3 points (see Forest game for example) rather than play well and get zero.

No way was that a poor performance mate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Have to ask the question Uncle Speilberg would you rather play great and lose or play terrible and win.Think we need to learn how to win playing terrible to crack the top six or top 2 in this league.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Sorry mate Vicente IS that good ... Best player in championship by a mile

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Have to ask the question Uncle Speilberg would you rather play great and lose or play terrible and win.Think we need to learn how to win playing terrible to crack the top six or top 2 in this league.

I would rather we play well and win. Sometimes you have to accept the better team DID NOT WIN. I am very upbeat about next season. I think we will be serious contenders and think Leicester City will be the team to catch all next season.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
People. We have to get out of this "plucky little club" mentality if we want to grow as a club.

The "great performance and we were so unlucky" line is fine, but points make prizes.

We should have won on Friday, and definitely tonight. Played well and scored no goals and missed a penner.

We should be winning these not being proud that we played well but were unlucky not to win.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry mate Vicente IS that good ... Best player in championship by a mile

I gave Vicente some shit when I doubted his stomach for the game earlier this season and he has proved me to be an absolute muppet so good for him. He is one of the top 5 players we have ever seen on a BHAFC shirt. Reading did not know how to cope with him all night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here