Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Correct me if I am wrong

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
3 games left, with Brum and 'ammers, Barnsley is pretty academic.
Esp with Cardiff's run in.

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
West ham away next lol

so just a name.They are there to be taken down as the pressure has got to them and their fans.And like the above poster said the pressure is now off.Can I ask you why you are so negative as this is going to be our best finish in the league since 1990-91 and the first time we will finish above Palace since 1985-86

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You are correct. But equally we have only won only 3 in 13 so are not in great form, and 10 days ago we were 4th but now we are 7 points off 4th, so thoise amongst us are in great form.

I think our squad should be proud of what they have achieved this season, but Gus will use this as another lever to get under Bloom for next year's budget by saying "we don't quite have the quality needed"....

KTF

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I've lost hope of the play-offs now, but what a first season back in the Championship. If we make the right moves in the transfer window we could well be pushing for autos next season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
But are we not only 2 points off the play offs still with 4 games to go.The season is not yet quite over :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Dumb post. If you hadn't noticed, we are falling away, not getting closer. As much as this will be the best season for a long time, if you are not bitterly disappointed with the the way the end of the season is panning out then there is something wrong with you.

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Dumb post. If you hadn't noticed, we are falling away, not getting closer. As much as this will be the best season for a long time, if you are not bitterly disappointed with the the way the end of the season is panning out then there is something wrong with you.

Dumb post when it is a fact we are only 2 points off the play offs with 4 games to go.There is nothing wrong with me I think we have done very well to get to where we are and even if we lose the next 4 games it would of been a good season.Of course I will be gutted but at the end of the day the lads can only do their best and till the fat lady starts to clear her throat I will be still be thinking playoffs are possible.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
i reckon we need 10 more points to make the play offs
which is a very big ask based on recent results but not impossible
lets start with three at West hama and a few others might believe!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dumb post.

Some of us are realistic. The play offs would be fantastic but the more intelligent of us realise it's our first decent shot at this level for many a year, and if we just miss out, it's still been a bloody good effort of which we should be reasonably proud. Not to mention a bloody good platform for next season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What is happening with Portsmouth and the points deduction?

Nothing. But hopefully they will be relegated this weekend anyway, so, in a sense, everyone's a winner :thumbsup:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Dumb post.

Some of us are realistic. The play offs would be fantastic but the more intelligent of us realise it's our first decent shot at this level for many a year, and if we just miss out, it's still been a bloody good effort of which we should be reasonably proud. Not to mention a bloody good platform for next season.

Thats too rational. This is football. If we don't make it - having come this close - I will be UTTERLY gutted. I won't be angry or disappointed because I recognise that we have been fantastic, but I won't be able to stop myself from feeling very dejected. At least for a couple of weeks.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I dont think we can make the play-offs, yes we are very close - but our form is starting to dip and realistically we will probably miss out and grab 7th or 8th - i wont be sad or angry with the club, we have done better than people have thought we would have done even by challenging for the play-offs.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thats too rational. This is football. If we don't make it - having come this close - I will be UTTERLY gutted. I won't be angry or disappointed because I recognise that we have been fantastic, but I won't be able to stop myself from feeling very dejected. At least for a couple of weeks.

I think we will all be gutted, but during that couple of weeks will be able to rationalise where we finish, which ultimately will be a fair reflection of the season. We have after all yo-yo'd between 1st and 16th, which, in the words of David Coleman, is remarkable.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Cardiff slip at Barnsley (hey, who thought Burnley would be an "easy game" a few days ago) and will get only a draw in a ill tempered Leeds game. We win at West Ham with our silky football and them trying to play but not use to it (see weekend game). suddenly its game on, shirley?

scary thought, would we go in to the last game hoping for a Palace win against Cardiff ??? :ohmy:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

Oh shut up, look at how we played recently. We just need a bit of luck.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Need to win all 4 now, and can't see us getting even 1 point at West Ham.

Season realistically over now, so just waiting on news about who signs in the summer, and whether Vicente will stay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here