Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stream for tonight's game?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I know this gets done a lot, but my grandfather isnt too well at the moment and can't make the game tonight. Anyone seen any live streams knocking around?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dunno - but there will be live commentary on 5 Live Sports Extra.

As I can't make it to the game I think I may give that a whirl as I get the feeling more and more on Seagull's world that the commentary is extremely biased towards the Albion. It will be interesting to get a different take and maybe not feel that we are being conned by the opposition and that the ref and lino are missing repeated fouls on Albion players, whilst booking ours for every 2nd foul.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Oh dear, I just looked at a well known streaming site (First Row Sport) and they're showing Fleetwood Town v Wrexham instead of Brighton v Reading...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Thanks guys. Looks like he'll have to deal with 5 Live.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4843127 said:
There will be a stream available for the West Ham game on Saturday which is being shown live on L'Equipe in France.

This site Live Soccer TV - Online Streaming and TV Listings, Live Football Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights lists all matches that are being broadcast on TV across the world. If it's on there, there will be a stream available. If it's not, it is almost 100% guaranteed that there will be no stream.

nice one. How reliable is that site in your experience? I usually look at *** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV. to see what's on telly. That's usually pretty accurate.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
As I can't make it to the game I think I may give that a whirl as I get the feeling more and more on Seagull's world that the commentary is extremely biased towards the Albion. It will be interesting to get a different take and maybe not feel that we are being conned by the opposition and that the ref and lino are missing repeated fouls on Albion players, whilst booking ours for every 2nd foul.

This is the first couple of months ive been on player, and found the same.. find myself flipping a lot to the other teams commentary.. where its nice to hear others praise of our flairniacs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here