Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Reading - Score Predictor

BHA v Reading - Score Predictor

• Total voters

The Albion take on Reading at The Amex on Tuesday night, seeking to bounce back from our 1-0 defeat against Burnley.

Reading maybe 2nd, however the Albion are a formidable force at home & will be looking to climb back into one of those playoff places. Seeking some revenge against the 3-0 defeat earlier in the season will be on Gus' mind.

Recent form over the last 6 games is:

BHA: W2 D2 L2 F7 A6
Reading: W4 D1 L1 F15 A7

Is it a case of our season is over? Or will the Albion pull something out of the hat & get back to winning habits?

As for the Score Predictor, all to play for:

Just 3 correct scores for the Burnley game. It's tight at the top!

7 Correct scores

chucky1973, del strangefish, SWINDON SEAGULL

6 Correct scores

Daffy Duck, Gregory 2 Smith1

5 correct scores

Ringmer Seagull, The Orange Seagull

4 Correct Scores

BHAFC_Pandapops, cd_501, Geriatric Seagull, JamesAndTheGiantHead, omgitsjames, The Brighton Bear, Withdean wombat

3 Correct Scores

Albion Edd, Binney on acid, Bognor Seagull, brighton_b0y, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Deanbha, James Bond's body double, Jimmy Come Lately, Johnny boy, mangull, mickygp, Monsieur Le Plonk, muzzy Oz Mike, perseus, Pixelated Penguin, Rugrat, Seagull Songs, Silent Bob, Steve Foster, Stuart Munday, superbez, sussex seagull, Totally Freaked, Trufflehound

2 Correct Scores

*Gullsworth*, Adopted Brighton, Albion Dave, Aquillaugh, Art vs Science, Bens Grandad, Brighton Bear, cammac, cornish seagull, Craig4004, darters 74, DBL, DTES, Dublin seagull, durrington gull, e77, eees complicated, Essan 128, Gale BHA, Goodfella, Horton's halftime iceberg, Hotchillidog, jameswestport, Knightsworld, LABH, leigul, Lewes' best seagull, Medway seagull, Mellor 3 Ward 4, Newman-seagulls, Nigella's Cream Pie, nippon seagull, nomoremithras4me, papajaff, pigbite, Razzoo, Return of the Rev, Shirty, Seagull Steve, Sir Elliott Bennett, Slinky, seagull, Soton seagull, sydney, TheJasperCo, Thunder Bolt, Tricky Dicky, W3 BHA, willow 147, zebedee

1 Correct Score

1234andcounting, 7 dials Seagull, Albion Robster, Badger, banjo, Barn Door Billy, barron, BASINGSTOKE SEAGULL, bassking, Beach Hut, bennibenj, Benno Brighton, bha25, BHA boi, bhaexpress, bhafc99, Blue and White Tiger, Bold Seagull, Bognor Bystander, Boris Yeltsin, Braders, Brighton4Cambridge3, brighton fc, brighton rock, brighton seagulls1, Bungle, chickenrun, Chippedgull, Chris_Highwind, chud, Czechmate, Clive Walker's slaphead, Colossal Squid, Comedy Steve, countrygull, countryman, cypriot seagull, dadams2k11, Dan Gleeballs, Danny4, darkcore 1977, Dav, Davemania, Deano's Invisible Pants, deletebeepbeepbeep, dgh 123, Digweeds Trousers, Dingodan, doogie 004, Dougal, Drumstick, Durlston, easterracemike, el_ciddy, El Turl, ExmouthExile, feller, ficklefrog, Frutos, gib Seagull, gingemonde, GM 98, goldstone, goldstone rapper, grubbyhands, halbpro, happyseagull, HawkTheSeagull, HG201, Here's Johnny, Higham Seagull Army, homer, Hugh Jorgan, imbrightontillidie, imissworthing2, jamesy's, JCL666, Jesus Gul, jevs, jharris, Jimmy Saville, John Bumlick, Keeping The Dream Alive, Kenny01, lamjon, leamo, Lifelong Supporter, London Blue, looney170, Lord Bamber, Lovecake, Luke Owen, luppers, maltaseagull, Manuel, Martinf, mc shane in the 70th, Mellotron, mikeeboy, MJsGhost, moggy, Monley Man, Mr Smggles, nick c, Ninja Elephant, Norman suck my lozenge, Oscar, Osgood, Own Goals Galore, Pat Mc Crotch, paull cee, paul pring, Perth seagull, pork pie, Profey, Punisher 741, rad, Ralphingtonpuss, Randsta, Razmertaz, RM-Taylor, Road runner, Seaber, Seagullsfan 97, Seagull_special, Seagulls TOM, Seagulls 4 life, Seggers, sensiboy, Severnside gull, Shatner's Bassoon, Silent-assasin, Silver fox, Simster, sir albion, sixnillup, Slimes, Sock Monster, somerset, southas p, Southwick_Seagull, Spamdrew, stupendor, super-seagulls, Super Will, Techno, The BlueAndWhiteStrips, The Bucket, The Duke, TheMajor, The Sock of Poskett, Tim Over Whelmed, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, Tricky One, Tummy Burger, Twinkle Toes, twoheelsbest, VAL1850, Wayneflele, WeAreTheAlbion, wembley83, Weretheweststand, Wiggy Power, wilko1, Will James, Winker, Woodchip, xbakerbob, yxee, z fleas.

As ever, use your head. You decide....

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heart says win, head says draw so 2-0 to us

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
0-2 Reading

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I think we will bring them down to earth!!
Their defence haven't experienced the quality combo of our LuaLua & Vicente yet, so I'm going 3-1 Albion (Barnes, LuaLua & Buckley)

Man of the Match : Adam El-Abd (the Wardrobe)

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
That's what I predicted for Burnley. Sadly got it right :-(

'Been a great season. Now is the time to bale out of the playoffs & slip away gently. 1-0 defeat.

...................hope I am wrong!'

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what Brighton team will turn up........erm I dont know, the team with flair and attacking options all over the park or defence minded, midfield packed with defence minded players? If its the first and I hope it is...........2-0. If its the second which I think it will be.......0-2

I wanna see CMS, Vokes up front and a midfield of Dicker, Vicente, KLL and Buckley. they would not cope.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
4-0 to the Albion.

Saving the 6-0 for the Watford game when Adrian Thorne will get 5.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've gone with Brighton 1-4 Reading. We're due a bit of a stuffing, and I'm always wrong about the correct score anyway.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've gone with Brighton 1-4 Reading. We're due a bit of a stuffing, and I'm always wrong about the correct score anyway.

nipponseagull

Apr 17, 2011
been out of the loop for the last 4 matches as funnily enough I was in Worthing, and saw 2 great games - derby & Boro [ of which i woukd have guessed as 2-0 and 1-1 !!! no internet access though..... So feeling lucky regarding Reading 1-0 to the blue & white stripes

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Going to get ripped apart 3-0 defeat.
Will Gus stay to the end?
Will CMS have a shot on target?
Will Brez make a great save?
Can the Albion start a game with fewer than 7 defenders?
Could we finish the game without 3 yellow cards?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here