Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus???

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
i think you are making a ;0mistake here...you are trying to talk rationally with someone who clearly is in the most polite way of saying it a nutter..nice try anyway..by the way i agree with your sentiments

You're probably right. I cannot believe what I am seeing here tonight. Do we really have that many "supporters" who want to sack the manager after losing 1-0 away?? time to chill with a glass or two of red :)

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Ok, I love Gus, He's the best manger to have managed us and he'll lead us to the premier league one day . If he doesn't get us promoted this season then we'll have a better chance next season or the season after or if not then then maybe the year after but if he doesn't do it that year then he'll do it after that.

Happy now?, thought not you mongs.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Gus landed on his feet? I think we both know where we were when he took over. In his first full season we went up as champions. In his 2nd full season he has us on the verge of the play offs, and you think he should be sacked because of this?

Yes. With Humbug in charge we'd be in the Champions League by now. Gus = waste of space. Get rid now.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Put me down for No 10, or "Jamie" him, one or the other

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ok, I love Gus, He's the best manger to have managed us and he'll lead us to the premier league one day . If he doesn't get us promoted this season then we'll have a better chance next season or the season after or if not then then maybe the year after but if he doesn't do it that year then he'll do it after that.

Us? He doesn't manage your team, he manages Brighton & Hove Albion... ever heard of them?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You still need to have a long hard talk to yourself, or maybe read your posts out loud to yourself then decide if you should really continue posting such complete and utter drivel. Good luck with the chat, seems like you need it :thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You're probably right. I cannot believe what I am seeing here tonight. Do we really have that many "supporters" who want to sack the manager after losing 1-0 away?? time to chill with a glass or two of red :)

Well theres a few like humbug that get off on it..one wonders if they have personal problems that need therapy

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Want my seat number? Maybe you internet hard men can come and front me? PM and I'll give it to you if not then shut up you geeks.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Jamie me if you want, go on do it, DO IT, but believe me I'll mke your life a living hell.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333740280.997734.jpg

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought this.
Burnley at the Amex were a disgusting dirty side, set up by Howe to niggle, prevoke and stop us playing. Coupled with a total twat of a ref, and we were down to 9 men.
Today sounded on the radio like deja-vu, he set them up the same way, fouls all over theplace and another ref who was very pro Burnley.
I reckon he flounced to avoid shaking the smug little wankers hand and to avoid getting a red/report from the ref, cos he was bound to confront him, at the end of the game.
Ok his selection did seem strange, with our three speedy wide boys on the bench, but lets take a second to think about it.
Gus sets his side up with the help of scouts that watch the opponents leading up to the game, and also with the knowledge, that not one person on NSC knows, who has been off colour during the week, who is carrying a knock or niggle, or perhaps more importantly, who has come from the biggest spenders in world football and maybe thinks just by being here, he should be selected without putting in the effort during the week.
We are not privy to any of this inner information, but if I was in Gus's shoes, I would probably put the nut on that little prick Howes and then done the same again to McCann.
Today was a game we should have won, but now we have to beat WHU, Reading and Brum, whereas we could have probably got away with losing one of those if we had won today. I think we are playing for the last play-off spot with Cardiff and Boro, lets hope they draw tomorrow.

I agree with you that last place play off is the one....4 wins though probably needed ..ouch.....beat reading on tuesday (gigantic ask) and its all back on again...fun though :)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Jamie me if you want, go on do it, DO IT, but believe me I'll mke your life a living hell.

Jesus, no football knowledge or sense of humour:ffsparr:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do we really have that many "supporters" who want to sack the manager after losing 1-0 :)

I used to do that when Russell Slade was in charge and got slated at the beginning until everyone else came round to my point of view. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here