Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

Thread: Gus???

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Moderating note: moved due to multiple instances of abuse and excessive language. Multiple infractions issued after several reported posts.
    Please buy your Christmas presents from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Oooh, Humbug banned and thread moved...

Quote Originally Posted by HAILSHAM SEAGULL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Which proves, you dont have a seat

What stand is that in then?
    378 must be North? Is there a row Z?

Thank God for that!

bring on the trumpets.... upthealbion1970's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
    Moderating note: moved due to multiple instances of abuse and excessive language. Multiple infractions issued after several reported posts.
    you are under arrest for killing the quattro

Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
    If i fitted the stereotype id kiss you right now, but ill leave it at a kind "thanks"

Registered User Green Cross Code Man's Avatar

:thumbup:
    If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

Quote Originally Posted by gripper stebson View Post
    Am I allowed to say that walking off because it is not going your way is a little pathetic? And certainly not the behaviour of someone destined for a 'top job'...
    Yes you are Gus is doing a good job for us, but is letting him self down with his lack of self control it shows passion which is why we love him

The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Humbug View Post
    Hope he did get sent off and to be honest I hope he never comes back. Reminds me of rafa benitez where he hasn't a ****ing clue what his best team is. always worrys about the opposition instead of them worrying about us. Southampton reading etc always know their best team, oh not Gus = cuckoo.
    He had had enough, he applauded the fans as he went past us and it was clear that he did not want to get himself in trouble.

When it comes to not having a ****ing clue, he is nothing compared to a total tool such as yourself.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Meolas Loan Spell View Post
    Gus got a rousing reception from us
    Sorry I haven't read through the rest of the thread yet but if I was there today I would have cheered the team off whatever. We have come so far I cannot understand why people get so frustrated. They need to wait 5 minutes before they post. I have applauded TMLS. I think I'm doomed!! UTA

Quote Originally Posted by Mutts Nuts View Post
    Yes you are Gus is doing a good job for us, but is letting him self down with his lack of self control it shows passion which is why we love him
    And I've also ageed with Mutts. I'm doubly doomed! UTA

Quote Originally Posted by HAILSHAM SEAGULL View Post
    I thought this.
    Burnley at the Amex were a disgusting dirty side, set up by Howe to niggle, prevoke and stop us playing. Coupled with a total **** of a ref, and we were down to 9 men.
    Today sounded on the radio like deja-vu, he set them up the same way, fouls all over theplace and another ref who was very pro Burnley.
    I reckon he flounced to avoid shaking the smug little wankers hand and to avoid getting a red/report from the ref, cos he was bound to confront him, at the end of the game.
    Ok his selection did seem strange, with our three speedy wide boys on the bench, but lets take a second to think about it.
    Gus sets his side up with the help of scouts that watch the opponents leading up to the game, and also with the knowledge, that not one person on NSC knows, who has been off colour during the week, who is carrying a knock or niggle, or perhaps more importantly, who has come from the biggest spenders in world football and maybe thinks just by being here, he should be selected without putting in the effort during the week.
    We are not privy to any of this inner information, but if I was in Gus's shoes, I would probably put the nut on that little prick Howes and then done the same again to McCann.
    Today was a game we should have won, but now we have to beat WHU, Reading and Brum, whereas we could have probably got away with losing one of those if we had won today. I think we are playing for the last play-off spot with Cardiff and Boro, lets hope they draw tomorrow.
    Arrrghhhh I've also agreed with HS. There is no hope for me. Kill me know and bury me besides the muppet that is Humbug!! UTA

Aberystwyth Town FC ATFC Seagull's Avatar

I quite enjoyed it. It was passionate. It's basically how we all felt, we were playing all the football, getting fouled constantly, then somehow being labelled by the home fans and the ref as cheats - then they were able to successfully kill the last 10 mins with feigned injuries. It was a waste of time being there at that stage, and Gus demonstrated that that's how he felt. I took it as a statement of support for the players more than anything - and anyone who thinks his absence for the last 2 mins of injury time was damaging to the team is deluded.
    Founding member of the Brighton and Hove Albion - Republic of Ireland Supporter's Club: COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!!
    "You can't talk to the sheep - he's a liar!"

H Block Offender
    Cowfold, West Sussex, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Another thing to note about his early departure was he took quite a while to acknowledge our support as he walked round the edge of the pitch past us. Normally at the end of games he might give us a little clap from the half way line then disappear down the tunnel but he was full on going for it Infront of the fans yesterday! He obviously appreciated the support him and the team were getting.

My Brighton Videos please take a look
    Npower League One Champions 2010/2011

Jesus wept, that HumBug muppet shouldn't be let near a keyboard, never mind NSC. I was not there, so therefore I will not give any opinion as to why Gus walked off. But reading some of the bull shit on here, you'd have thought he was wearing a palace shirt under his tracksuit or something.
    mi corazón es azul y blanco

Stand or fall for Sussex by the sea