Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 7 April

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Ady is taking a well-earned break while he adjusts to the whole fatherdom thing; I'm just taking a break.

So last week, Gary Hart popped by the studio for a natter. You can listen to the first part of it on this week's Albion Roar on Radio Reverb 97.2FM, online at RadioReverb | Community Radio | Brighton,UK: Home or you can listen later via Albion Roar | Unofficial Brighton Hove Albion Football Club Radio Show or via iTunes.

Harty was great fun, quite open - and the first 55 minutes covered his time from his Stansted days up until the Spurs Cup Tie in 2004. We recorded another 40 minutes afterwards for podcast-only transmission, but that won't be up yet because it, um, still need a bit of editing, and we haven't got round to it.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Not in iTunes. FFS

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now available to download

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Listened to it on Saturday, it was indeed good value. OGH came across as a lovely guy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Listened to the podcast Harty is huge value, it'll be some time before we get another of his ilk. There were promises of an extended interview on the podcast, but nothing, was it too slanderous for publication?

OGH :bowdown:

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Listened to the podcast Harty is huge value, it'll be some time before we get another of his ilk. There were promises of an extended interview on the podcast, but nothing, was it too slanderous for publication?

OGH :bowdown:

Patience dear boy, patience

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Any sign of the extra time with OGH?

Really enjoyed part one. Great stuff.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
We have to edit out some stuff.

He said some vair, vair naughty sexual swear words...

I take it you asked Gary his opinon of Leon Knight then.

Anyway, look forward to the cleaned up version when it's ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here