Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TOFFS - New BUKTA range

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
True. Thanks for that close-up, Phil.

With Toffs, if the prototype is anything to go by, it looks like they're going to do a stick-on badge which allows them to get more detail into the font. The replica shirt, which had the stick-on adhesive for the badge, had Eurostile, although the spacing between the letters doesn't do it justice

I think Toffs are planning on making it an embroidered badge, which i would much prefer, I shall ask them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just had a look at the stick-on badge Toffs used on their current 77-80 shirt and yes, it is embroidered. You're right.

channon

Apr 5, 2011
Does any one remember the towelling hooded zip up jacket with seagulls on the back also made by bukta at the same time I loved mine then only about 12 then

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does any one remember the towelling hooded zip up jacket with seagulls on the back also made by bukta at the same time I loved mine then only about 12 then

There's a not very good reproduction of it in the club shirt with current seagull with yellow beak down the sleeves and current Albion badge on front (original one didn't have our badge on). The towel material is just about right, though.

(I'm going to make my own one in the coming months.)

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la

Yes I had one. Remember I was bought it as a present because my grandad had died. I was only 11 and had been watching the Albion for a couple of years. I loved that top.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I had one of those. The Seagulls writing was painted on! ripped the sleeve of mine climbing a fence, gutted. I was the first kid in the school to have one. My birthday is in November so for the four weeks before Christmas I was the only one to have one then after Christmas there were loads.

did anyone have the white Bukta tracksuit top and blue bottoms combination. That was quite chic at the time as well.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

This version now in the club shop

004.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Update from Toffs regarding the Bukta repro shirt

"We're still working on this Phil. Sometimes it can be a long process as we like to get every detail correct as well as all the appropriate business and legal procedures which we won't go in to because they're boring and long!"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Some good news on this for those who are interested. Toffs have come to an agreement with the Albion and this shirt, the 1977/78 version with the filled in collar, will shortly be going on sale.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Some good news on this for those who are interested. Toffs have come to an agreement with the Albion and this shirt, the 1977/78 version with the filled in collar, will shortly be going on sale.

Excellent news! Cant WAIT.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

Nice - I'd love the yellow away shirt to be reproduced

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
78-79 for obvious reasons

Does anyone have any colour images of the yellow Bukta shirt? I'm in reasonably regular contact with Toffs on other matters, but I can always put this to them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Great work, Phil. I look forward to it coming out.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here