Thread: Match day buses

Match day buses

0 Not allowed!
    I've had this idea knocking around for a couple of weeks and I honestly think it would help to alleviate some of the travel problems experienced in getting to the Amex.

The idea is that you buy a few, say 4 or 5, double decker buses and kit them out in the stripes. Then on matchday you have these buses running for an hour or so before and after the game ferrying people back and forth from a pickup point in the city to the ground.

You could have it so that you can only use the buses by being a BHA supporter and showing a valid season ticket, leaving non-STH's and away fans to get to the ground using other travel means. Or you could charge a neglible amount, perhaps the same price as a rail ticket to Falmer or a little under the cost of a taxi, again only available to STH

Cheers
    'Football implies the desire to suffer' - Theodor Adorno
    Football V Homophobia | Football v Homophobia in association with Pride Sports

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Who's gonna buy them?
      Who's gonna pay for insurance, fuel, repairs, etc?
      Who's gonna drive them?
      Where are they gonna be kept when not in use?
      Who's gonna pay to use these when they've already payed for travel (in cost of ST)?
      "Forget the goals, Vicente produced the moment of the match, if not the season here at the Amex, with a slalom like run,
      in which he beat six or seven players before unleashing a fierce drive that rattled the crossbar"
      talkSPORT, 20 March 2012