Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
10 episodes a season, 1 hour long.

THIS IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!! i NEED MOOOOORRRRRREEEEE!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Last night’s episode was outstanding – shocking even when you are familiar with the story, and even darker. Terrific acting by the cast.

And ruined for me(and many others) by the sodding Metro

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
45 mins long as there are adverts :(

and what did the metro publish then?

On Wednesday they published 'a story' on page 3 about fans being upset at what happened at the end of Episode 9. Which is silly but you can ignore a story with spoilers. What you can't ignore is the half page picture next to it showing what happened!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Anyone else notice that Mythbusters Adam Savage is moonlighting as Geoff Lloyd on Thronecast? :moo:

Adam Savage

8655205986_3b070cfab5_z.jpg

Geoff Lloyd

Adam+Savage+Green+Hornet+Los+Angeles+Premiere+sdR82653Ksml.jpg

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'm delaying watching it for 30 mins so I can FF the adverts on Sky + .

Hehe, that's what we do. Sat down around half nine with a bottle of wine and a bag of thai chilli crackers to see how they finished off the series. The episode was inevitably a comedown after last week but did enjoy Arya's little discussion with the Frey bannermen.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[yt]xZY43QSx3Fk[/yt]

6th of April in the States, so likely 7th of April on Sky Atlantic.

Anyone familiar with the books will know what epic things we have to look forward to this time around (4 BIG plot points, to my mind) - anyone not familiar with the books is in for some shocks and surprises as always.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can't wait , only really got into it towards the end of series 3 (watched series 1 & 2 within 6 days ) Not the best ending to series 3 so hope series 4 starts off strong.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Can't wait , only really got into it towards the end of series 3 (watched series 1 & 2 within 6 days ) Not the best ending to series 3 so hope series 4 starts off strong.

This season really should be a cracker.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Can't wait! I'm reading the books and for the first time am now ahead of the TV series - so I know what's coming. Very excited!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Considering how books 4 & 5 are written, covering the same time-line with different characters, I wonder how they will do the TV program? As one timeline or split like the books?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Considering how books 4 & 5 are written, covering the same time-line with different characters, I wonder how they will do the TV program? As one timeline or split like the books?

I would guess they'll do it as one timeline and jump around between the character threads as they have done thus far.

That said though, there has been no confirmation as yet of further series beyond this one - I suspect that's only a matter of time though.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Fairly sure it's been discussed in multiple sources that they are going by timeline and not book later in the series when relevant. People's favourite characters can't disappear for 2 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here