Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Game of thrones

Oct 25, 2003
Would be intresting to see if there has been any further work on the Mountain as we havent seen whats happened with him.

Also surely it has to be an attack on Winterfell from Stanus, only for Littlefinger to turn up and beat the whoever won the previous battle?

I have to say I hope Ramsey hangs around for a bit longer he is brilliantly dark, Much better than Geoffery ever was.

ramsey is an absolute bad ass....with basically zero character build up he did one of the worst things in the history of the show (when he helped brutally sell out the starks) and then coldly told his son about how he raped his mum under the hanging corpse of her husband

oh and his son was totally fine with it

what a dick!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ramsey is an absolute bad ass....with basically zero character build up he did one of the worst things in the history of the show (when he helped brutally sell out the starks) and then coldly told his son about how he raped his mum under the hanging corpse of her husband

oh and his son was totally fine with it

what a dick!

You're getting slightly muddled.

Ramsay Bolton is the son, the guy you're referring to (the one who raped his son's mother and orchestrated the Red Wedding) is Roose Bolton.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last nights episode was ****ing grim mind, seriously didnt need to do the peado scene as it could have quite clearly been alluded too.
I didn't find it particulartly grim. Hopefully that doesn't say more about me than the episode.

Looking forward to the Last episode of this series. shame it will be another 40 odd weeks before we see anything else.
40 weeks! :eek: Most I've had to wait for an episode before is a day.

Oct 25, 2003
You're getting slightly muddled.

Ramsay Bolton is the son, the guy you're referring to (the one who raped his son's mother and orchestrated the Red Wedding) is Roose Bolton.

i am, you're right...I was talking about his father

but ramsay is also an absolute mentalist...possibly even worse

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Last nights episode was ****ing grim mind, seriously didnt need to do the peado scene as it could have quite clearly been alluded too.

I saw this as foreshadowing of what may happen in Ep 10. Arya has Ser Meryn Trant at the top of her "to kill" list.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've not watched the last few weeks yet, so am going to wait for next week's finale and binge watch to catch up. I'm sure the last page or two would be spoilers for me if I had yet managed to learn all the characters' names.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm on holiday In Malta next Monday.

I'm going to have to stay away from everything until I get back, aren't !?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've not watched the last few weeks yet, so am going to wait for next week's finale and binge watch to catch up. I'm sure the last page or two would be spoilers for me if I had yet managed to learn all the characters' names.

Not knowing some of the characters names is half the fun.

'I cant believe it when the one with no cock helped smuggle Tyrion...'

'Who Theon Greyjoy?...'

'No I mean the bald one with no cock.'

Currently I can never remember names of the Daneries love triangle, so we know them as Pirlo and the one from plebs.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sky Arts (Channel 121) has an hour-long interview with George R R Martin at 22:10 tonight on the South Bank Show if anyone is interested.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I saw this as foreshadowing of what may happen in Ep 10. Arya has Ser Meryn Trant at the top of her "to kill" list.
I was disappointed she said the man she was supposed to be killing wasn't hungry. She should know better than to lie, she should have just said who she'd seen.

'I cant believe it when the one with no cock helped smuggle Tyrion...'

'Who Theon Greyjoy?...'

'No I mean the bald one with no cock.'
Does Lord Varys have no cock, or just no balls? Can't remember.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Even though I knew what was going to happen, people are going to freak out after that ending!

Lena Headey will win some awards for her final scene as well I would have thought.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ffs I stumbled across a content site that made it obvious who gets it tonight in its headline. I really hate the fact the US get the show a day before.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ffs I stumbled across a content site that made it obvious who gets it tonight in its headline. I really hate the fact the US get the show a day before.

It aired at 2am this morning (sunday night) on sky atlantic - same time it aired in the US.

EDIT: It's available on sky on demand now. It looks like it's one of the programmes that is automatically downloaded to your box, as well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's only Eastenders with arrows and swords.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I streamed it earlier, hope the white walkers destroy them all!

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Bit of a departure from the books this season everything is on cliff hanger, only 8 more months to wait...

Hurry up write Martin.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A slow start to the series, but those last three episodes...wow.

Fantastic TV.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Weird. Just weird. Disturbingly weird. Wouldn't be happy with teenagers watching that tonight as we all know they do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here