Following the inaugural NSC Naps Table that ran through the winter months a new one starts on Saturday 31st March. It will run until the 29th September 2012.
The rules are:
1. One selection per day.
2. British horseracing only (no Irish meetings).
3. All bets settled at SP, no Rule 4 deductions.
4. Dead Heat rules apply.
5. Win only.
6. All bets settled to £1 level stakes.
7. Failure to nominate a selection will forfeit your £1 stake on that day.
8. All selections to be made by post time of the first race of the day.
9. £1 stake returned if your selection is a non-runner.
Just to expand on non-runners; if your selection is declared a non-runner you may make another selection, as long as it is made before post time of the first race of the day.
Please state the time, course and horse name of your selection.
If you are going away for a few days then let me know, I will stop deducting your virtual £1 stake each day for that period.
If you don’t make any selections for over seven consecutive days without any notice then you will be taken off the Naps Table.
There will be ZERO TOLERANCE of any entries that are posted after the post time of the first race of the day. This was THE BIGGEST GRIPE during the previous Naps Competition. Your £1 will be deducted regardless of the result. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Sorry for all the rules and regulations, but they are there to keep things fair for everyone.
The Brighton Bear