Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Miser'ables

Best song in Les Miser'ables

• Total voters

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I love the West End shows,especially Les Mis,not to everybodies taste because we are all different,to those who have seen the show,what is your favourite song.
Also what is the best show you've seen and what was the worst...I did walk out on one show...
My favourite song...just, in Les Mis was this one....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgQgzKVX9jc

Poll open.:clap:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
The movie is being released early next year I believe. Directed by Tom Hooper who did Kings Speech and Damned United. Hugh Jackman is Valjean and Russell Crowe is Javert.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm currently reading it ,never seen it so can't judge the songs but rather enjoying it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Do you hear the people sing gets my vote. I agree that Victor Hugo's masterpiece is the finest musical ever to grace the west end although in my opinion Miss Saigon pushes it close.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Seen it 4 times (its my Mums favourite and taken her on her birthday a few times). First time was back in Jan 1986 just after it had moved from the Barbican to the Palace (boooo) Theatre! My mum has all the CDs, DVDs etc, think its a brilliant show, as good 2nd or 3rd or 4th time.

Still got the Matt Lucas TV programme from when he appeared in it, not watched it yet!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Sorry...just noticed it has said poll is hidden from everybody but Administrators,Moderators and myself...if mods can make it visible to all I would be grateful....Danm that vodka.....results so far with 14 votes taken...Do you hear the people sing 6 votes
Bring him home.....3 votes
Empty chairs at Empty tables 2 votes
I dreamed a Dream 2 votes
Drink with me 1 vote

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Seen it 4 times (its my Mums favourite and taken her on her birthday a few times). First time was back in Jan 1986 just after it had moved from the Barbican to the Palace (boooo) Theatre! My mum has all the CDs, DVDs etc, think its a brilliant show, as good 2nd or 3rd or 4th time.

Still got the Matt Lucas TV programme from when he appeared in it, not watched it yet!

Do watch it....amazing.

mlg57

Oct 20, 2006
Milton Keynes
Brilliant musical, has its comedy, its sad bits but what makes it outstanding is the story and the songs. Bring him home has to be my favourite but do you hear the people sing pushes it close.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The movie is being released early next year I believe. Directed by Tom Hooper who did Kings Speech and Damned United. Hugh Jackman is Valjean and Russell Crowe is Javert.

Tiver me fugging shimbers! Just HOW MANY film versions of Les Mis does the world really need? For me the Liam Neeson/Geoffrey Rush/Uma Thurman/Claire Danes one will do nicely. Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe can f*** off and do a remake of Priscilla Queen of the Desert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here