Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Tickets

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Got my tickets today, row U...surely this will be designated seating and not sit where you like? Have been to the ground before (tevez v mayo in the fa cup) but was down near the front...anyone know what sitting towards the back is like?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Can anyone tell me when sales are open for 1120 points? I can't find details on the site. Did see it on an earlier thread, but can't find that either!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Got my tickets today, row U...surely this will be designated seating and not sit where you like? Have been to the ground before (tevez v mayo in the fa cup) but was down near the front...anyone know what sitting towards the back is like?

Depends how well it's self policed really, and given it's likely to be a sell-out, can 99% guarantee that the away end will be standing.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
My GUESS would be there may be an argument going on, and that West Ham, for a variety of reasons, are trying to give us the absolute minimum that their flexible away area can offer. This would be down to how important the game is to them, terrible home record, don't want away hordes if they can help it, they could definitely sell the extra etc etc

Brighton will quite reasonably point out that they could sell whatever they are given, it's a big game for us too, and there will be precedent this season for other clubs with large away support at Upton Park. Only a guess, but if this is the case I hope we stick to our guns and make a fuss with the League.

Could still be one or two late announced TV games, though.
Could the wankers not do with the cash,80 million in debt and not getting promoted i hope they do a pompey.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Can anyone tell me when sales are open for 1120 points? I can't find details on the site. Did see it on an earlier thread, but can't find that either!

looking on the tickets page on the clubs website would have told you but tomorrow fans with 1100 points can buy online from 5pm

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
looking on the tickets page on the clubs website would have told you but tomorrow fans with 1100 points can buy online from 5pm

It says 5pm Saturday? Or are you (like many others) thinking that today is Friday?

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
I'm waiting till after our result tomorrow before committing to a West Ham ticket. If we lose then I'll not bother.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Another £32 won't hurt. I can also guarantee we will win. Don't miss out as we cement our play off place!

I know it won't hurt but want to see Gus says what he means by saying things have to change away from home, so tomorrow I'm looking for an attacking formation instead of the crap that's been served up. I'll pass judgment tomorrow when I get home.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not confident but in Gus we trust

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I know it won't hurt but want to see Gus says what he means by saying things have to change away from home, so tomorrow I'm looking for an attacking formation instead of the crap that's been served up. I'll pass judgment tomorrow when I get home.

i don't think the formation is the problem.

This may raise a few eyebrows but i think the problem is gus insisting that we play the same way whether we are home or away.

When we play at home most teams are set up knowing we will have lots of possession of the ball & gus is happy with that.

when we play away, teams are less willing to let us have the ball.

our game is based on us having the ball & when we don't have good possession we are a very easy team to play against.

When we play away i think we should be more aggressive in midfield & be a little bit more direct.Then when the game settles down we can use our flair players.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
They don't - I've posted the FL rules on here about a zillion times, I'll do so again. As above, I think it has just become informal polite protocol to do c10% across the board if a visiting club can fill all of those.

The FL rules:

Bozza are you fcuking exaggerating again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here