Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just asked out a 16 year old chick

1066gull

Basically was telling her to watch out for all the pretty young boys out for one thing lol and i dropped the answer!!

She thought about it though

D

Deleted User X18H

Right I'll go for ................9 pages.

D

Deleted User X18H

How old are you?

Our dear Andre is 38 going on about 24.

He has been at University since about 2002.

He once famously declined an invitation to a match at Withdean in a crowd of approx 6000 people on the basis ' of what you are all like on here'

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
In my early 20's, I wouldn't go near anyone younger than 18. Even now, that's starting to feel a bit young. 20-27 are the perfect ages, however....

As we know, all women are like beer. We all have our preferences, but at the end of the night we'll take whatever's on tap.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Basically was telling her to watch out for all the pretty young boys out for one thing lol and i dropped the answer!!

Probably not the best thing to write on a public message board, as if she goes home and tells her parents then I'm pretty sure the first thing they'll do is notify the police.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Probably not the best thing to write on a public message board, as if she goes home and tells her parents then I'm pretty sure the first thing they'll do is notify the police.

If she's 16 and all he has done is as he says, what are the police going to do, even if he's 66?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If it really is 16, wouldn't a chick have grown to be a hen or a cock by now?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
if there's grass on the wicket..... lets play cricket :)

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

She probably thought you were a left handed batsman or had a bit of Forrest Gump about you or even that you're creepy!

#stayawayfromtheoppositesex

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
When I was about 25 I met a girl in a pub. We got on really well and she was pretty fit with a great sense of humour. I drove her home and after a goodnight kiss I asked her what she did for a living. She replied she was head girl at Tideway School. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here