Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhaexpress

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
bloody hell this is dreadful news.

You are all right he had some forthright views, but when you met him ( as with most people on here) his persona on here was a million miles away from the chap himself.

I will miss him.

I will see if I can get some time off Tuesday and pay my respects.

:down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP Frank

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
bloody hell this is dreadful news.

You are all right he had some forthright views, but when you met him ( as with most people on here) his persona on here was a million miles away from the chap himself.

I will miss him.

I will see if I can get some time off Tuesday and pay my respects.

:down:

Yes, I remember meeting him at one of the NSC meet-ups and he seemed very different from the Mr Angry on here.

Sad news when one of the NSC regulars dies. RIP

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Very sad, one of the first people to tell me off when I joined NSC!!!! but certainly wasn't offensive RIP

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh no.

A true NSC stalwart, that is incredibly sad. I don't think I ever saw him back down in an argument, he always stuck to his guns. Its going to be so strange not seeing him around on here any more, genuinely part of the NSC furniture. I'll miss his posts.

RIP Frank.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Very, very sad news.

RIP Frank

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
First met Frank when we both posted on the old Rivals board and he helped me from time to time with PC advise.
He was a true Albion fan and I shall miss his posts.
R.I.P Frank

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bloody hell. Been using NSC for over a decade myself and he was always ever present. Like many others had a couple of run ins myself with him, and a few laughs too.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh no.

A true NSC stalwart, that is incredibly sad. I don't think I ever saw him back down in an argument, he always stuck to his guns. Its going to be so strange not seeing him around on here any more, genuinely part of the NSC furniture. I'll miss his posts.

RIP Frank.

Sums it up for me. Tragic news. RIP Frank.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hilarious.

Frank is probably best described as a controversial figure online, but a pretty nice bloke in real life. And boy could he TALK!

Genuinely shocked.

He certainly could talk. Met him once, on the train between Southampton and Bournemouth. He was with his, then, American wife. He was different in the flesh to his NSC personna (but to be fair, most NSCers I have met are different in "Real" Life).

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It's very weird how you see someone post so much on an internet forum then suddenly you won't see one more post from the guy, thoughts are with his family and friends, it does make you think though, as much as someone may do your head in on here that in person they're probably completely different and easy to get on with, sad to see hear this, r.i.p fella.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here