Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My Perfect Amex.............. Copied from Big Board

My Perfect Amex..............
This is not a moan. I am not a moaner. The Amex is great. These things will make it even better - will cost the club pennies and likely make them more money...

Ticket Exchange

Club Selling all seats so no longer blocks of empty ones

Fill up the trains home - Better than it was but even last week there were empty seats

Get some food, drink and merchandise vendors outside on the concourse

Get rid of the hot dog stand in the East (looks awful and takes up premium shelf space)

Reduce the price of the noodles

Have additional shelving around the pillars. It aint easy eating a pie, dealing with kids and drinking a beer at the same time

Get a bookies in

Enable smart card payment with mobile beer sellers and other on site vendors

Get some mobile Lager vendors with those big back packs who pour a pint, rather than horrid warm small bottles

Get some Wifi in the ground

Improve the Mobile Phone Signal

At the end of the game, let the information TV's say the wait for trains, buses etc. There is little point it telling a train leaves in 10 mins if there is a 20 min wait.

Make the North stand 'safe standing'

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Especially liking the Safe standing sugestion.

As a club with high profile and a new stadium, we could really push for this.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Why do you need wifi? can you not go 90 minutes without checking facebook? If you are watching the game you won't have time for Wifi? The phone signal I agree is annoying.. at half time trying to send a text is annoying, but I'm not sure the club can do much about it... its because of so many people being in one place, I have the same problem at away games.... unless the phone companies build masts on the pitch the problem will never be fixed!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here