Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Pompey Get Fined?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
There was also what looked like quite a ruckus over the east side of the away stand. Interesting viewing, I hope it was more than just handbags and they get the book well and truly hurled at them!

Feb 14, 2010
smoke grenade is hardly in the same league as Brighton v Bmuff on TV and of course the York City game. As we are in a very large glass house its best not to throw stones

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
After the smoke grenade incident, surely Pompey will get fined for not controlling their fans, despite being in a stricken state

Is there any point in dishing out a fine to a club that has no way of paying it......

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
looked like they were fighting with stewards then the police at around the 75th min. hope they get fined big time.

It was all to do with that westwood twat ringing the bell, all clearly orchestrated as each time the stewards approached him their paths would be blocked by others along the row whilst he passed the bell downwards and would deny all knowledge it was him.
After this happened a few times the stewards decided to eject him

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
It was all to do with that westwood twat ringing the bell, all clearly orchestrated as each time the stewards approached him their paths would be blocked by others along the row whilst he passed the bell downwards and would deny all knowledge it was him.
After this happened a few times the stewards decided to eject him

I didn't even notice him today. Usually he stands out amongst the crowd. How did he smuggle a bell in anyway?! PLEASE tell me he got slung out? :lol::lol:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
That club doesn't deserve anyone's help.
They are in such a terrible plight, and rather than support, 'some' of their fans are a bloody disgrace. Are they so dim and ignorant not to think that their actions will mean further punishment to their club?

If they wont help themselves then sod 'em!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Whilst their behaviour was poor, AT TIMES I thought they created quite good volume. Not as good as Leeds, Liverpool, Wrexham but probably similar to Palarse.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Who is this westwood bloke?

2010Portsmouth_468x354.jpg

Just to be clear, he's the one with the large hat and the tattooed arms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here