Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool away

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Just tried to get Blackpool tickets - before I buy, it says 'East Stand Executive Seating' - is this just what they call the away stand or is it really executive? ATM it's the only option.

Cheers

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I wouldnt worry as you cant check out as I get the message that the site is down for planned maintenace and come back later! Looks like they are the only option and £25. Executive restricted view tickets - you have to laugh!!! I have given up and will go into the ticket office on Monday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They have only sent an initial allocation of 600 , dont worry about the tickets being marked as "restricted view" as this this refers to the view from a few seats near the pillars holding up the roof and is nowhere as bad as at Anfield.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Just tried to get Blackpool tickets - before I buy, it says 'East Stand Executive Seating' - is this just what they call the away stand or is it really executive? ATM it's the only option.

Cheers

As I’m not an executive, and never have been, I was a bit bemused by finding just Executive Seating being offered.

So checked with Blackpool’s ticket line - couldn’t otherwise find any visitor and/or seating info on their website!

Helpful lady: ‘The front 600 seats in the away end of the East Stand are padded, and cost £1 more than the unpadded remainder.’

It seems you cannot choose to sit elsewhere until all the 600 have been sold (Albion choice or Blackpool choice? - not revealed).

I don’t care too much about the £1; I do dislike being penned in!

But I do want to be there, so bought what was on offer, and just hope we wont be kettled into allocated seats only. I think the away capacity is 2,500; maybe even the idea of a weekend enjoying the other attractions of Blackpool may not cause a sell-out ...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like they want to sell the padded seats first (extra £600) , once they have sold out another allocation will be sent , meaning its stand where you like for the rest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£1 for a padded seat, cheeky northern bastards

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Got 2 as I already have a hotel booked for the night plus a hotel booked the night before for salford city reds vs Leeds rhinos, rugby league on a Friday plus Albion on a Saturday can't get a much better weekend can't wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here