Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 of the next 8 games at home so how many points?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
With five of the next eight games at home and of the three away games two against teams at the bottom (Doncaster & N Forest) how many points will we get and where in the table will we be come the end of March 2012?

Me first. Think we will get 15 points from 24 available and will be 5th in the table come end of March 2012.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
With five of the next eight games at home and of the three away games two against teams at the bottom (Doncaster & N Forest) how many points will we get and where in the table will we be come the end of March 2012?

Me first. Think we will get 15 points from 24 available and will be 5th in the table come end of March 2012.

Me thinks 15 too, (bt Donny, Pompey, Derby and Boro. Draw with Ipswich, Cardiff and Forest, lose at Blackpool). God knows about lge position though!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't quite believe how quickly this season seems to have gone.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1 Brighton v Ipswich
3 Doncaster V Brighton
3 Brighton V Cardiff
3 Brighton V Portsmouth
0 Blackpool V Brighton
3 Brighton V Derby
0 Nottm Forest V Brighton
3 Brighton V Middlesbrough

16 points. Although I think we'll need about 19 points if we are going to be in the play-offs by the end of that lot (end of March).

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think we can get as many as 17 and be up to 4th by end of March. But we've got the toughest April of any of the leading teams, will be difficult to hang on

Last edited:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Remember what we did last march 9 straight wins I think , with all fit and new additions razak & assulin no reason we can't go on a similar run this year .

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

If Gus picks the right team for each game 24 if not then he can f*** off:D:D
16 would be realistic

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
3 Brighton v Ipswich
3 Doncaster V Brighton
3 Brighton V Cardiff
3 Brighton V Portsmouth
0 Blackpool V Brighton
3 Brighton V Derby
1 Nottm Forest V Brighton

That adds up to 19 but i think we'll lose one of the ones I said we'd win so 17 is my guess...

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
14 - averaging a point per home game (3pts v Derby), then wins against Blackpool and Donny away, and a point away to Forest.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
3 Brighton v Ipswich
1 Doncaster V Brighton
3 Brighton V Cardiff
3 Brighton V Portsmouth
1 Blackpool V Brighton
3 Brighton V Derby
3 Nottm Forest V Brighton

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
15 but then -10 coz we will go into administation, give CMS to Palace on a free coz we're nice like that and decide that the catering was better at Withdean and relocate back there. And it will be announced that Gus Poyet is in fact Scottish and he will leave to manage Doncaster Rovers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here