Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The only brown face on an underground train in India

Resident Australian Tyrone Biggums's Avatar

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    They are swarming over to here now. Can't say I'm a big fan of them and their culture.

Would have much more prefered a heap more Chinese came out. I like the Chinese.
    It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

the 'paki' thing wasnt in your direction but towards the thread....and...im not selectively quoting...I dont understand what you mean by 'Since when did we "ask them to fight our wars for us'
    Brighton MFE supporter supplies reason for Brighton 'St Georges Day' March - 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes'

Bushy..not to you..to the thread ;-) Black and brown people have been in England for hundreds of years...if not a thousand years in the case of black people.... they are not going anywhere..its time to get used to it...Paki has been used as an insult in England for quite some time now...for people to say...its just this...its just that are just making excuses...I still want to know WHY people want to use racist language if they are unsure if its racist or not...squabbles over the word nigger are equally ridiculous...its a racist insult, and if offered to any of my friends who are caribbean or african, trust me...you would remember next time the word was on your lips.
    Brighton MFE supporter supplies reason for Brighton 'St Georges Day' March - 'to f*cking right its now just for confrontational purposes'

living vicariously

Quote Originally Posted by daveinprague View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ..I dont understand what you mean by 'Since when did we "ask them to fight our wars for us'
    Not sure how it fits in anywhere but the quote is from post #3 in the thread.
    face piles of trials, with smiles
    it riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.

Im with it...thanks...

Although, we didnt ask them....we just put them in uniform and sent them off...

Quote Originally Posted by bushy View Post
    you obviously cant multi task.
    and if you could multi task you wouldn't almost exclusively restrict your posts to race. Again & again & a ****in gain. Wouldn't it be better to join a forum on race? You never talk about the albion

the 'paki' thing wasnt in your direction but towards the thread....and...im not selectively quoting...I dont understand what you mean by 'Since when did we "ask them to fight our wars for us'
    I meant exactly what i put , since when did we, it implies that we sat back and did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aolstudios View Post
    and if you could multi task you wouldn't almost exclusively restrict your posts to race. Again & again & a ****in gain. Wouldn't it be better to join a forum on race? You never talk about the albion
    Yes I do , you just dont see it, and I certainly wont listen to someone like you brought up and lives in , virtually mono cultural brighton, with none of the probems that come with living in an area with a high population of ethnic minorities , you sit there comfrtably on the sidelines telling us how wonderful it is without experiencing any of it yourself, you know **** all.

Well, I dont think the poster meant that bushy, and surprised you do...

Loads of white people bickering about what is racist and what isnt is pretty futile though.... ask black people...

Yes I do , you just dont see it, and I certainly wont listen to someone like you brought up and lives in , virtually mono cultural brighton, with none of the probems that come with living in an area with a high population of ethnic minorities , you sit there comfrtably on the sidelines telling us how wonderful it is without experiencing any of it yourself, you know **** all.
    Poor you bushy, I can understand how upsetting it must be, what with you being stuck among all the ethnic MINORITIES. You live in HOVE, which is hardly a black no go area really. What exactly are these problems you and your EDL mates talk about, that effect you in Hove? Oh and I have lived in London, and never had a problem with anyone.
    mi corazón es azul y blanco

Stand or fall for Sussex by the sea

Well, I dont think the poster meant that bushy, and surprised you do...
    certainly seemed like it to me dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull Steve View Post
    Poor you bushy, I can understand how upsetting it must be, what with you being stuck among all the ethnic MINORITIES. You live in HOVE, which is hardly a black no go area really. What exactly are these problems you and your EDL mates talk about, that effect you in Hove? Oh and I have lived in London, and never had a problem with anyone.
    I come from london and moved out, whereabouts in london did you live ? i have a problem with people on here telling us how wonderful multiculturalism is , from snow white sussex, or people like you who HAVE lived in london , but bolted back to sussex as soon as tabitha started senior school and you realise it wasnt quite as great as you originally thought that there were 76 languages spoken in her school year.

No you don't, I don't see you posting about the Albion because you don't. If you feel no one who lives, or was brought up in Brighton has a right to talk about race don't get on a Brighton and hove Albion forum and have a bang on about it. Again. Get on Millwall's where they'll all agree with you. Btw, I wasn't sitting on the sidelines telling anyone anything was wonderful, just observing that you rant about the one subject over & over again (& making a fairly lame joke about multi tasking)

I lived in Hackney and then in Balham, and moved back to Brighton for a job I wanted. I was single with no children at the time. I had no problem with anyone. If I still lived there and my kids ended up in school there, then so be it. There are plenty of people who have gone through education in London, and surprise surprise they are normal human beings with decent lives. I don't get what your problem is really.
    mi corazón es azul y blanco

Stand or fall for Sussex by the sea