Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The only brown face on an underground train in India

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No you don't, I don't see you posting about the Albion because you don't. If you feel no one who lives, or was brought up in Brighton has a right to talk about race don't get on a Brighton and hove Albion forum and have a bang on about it. Again. Get on Millwall's where they'll all agree with you. Btw, I wasn't sitting on the sidelines telling anyone anything was wonderful, just observing that you rant about the one subject over & over again (& making a fairly lame joke about multi tasking)
yes i do, and i'll go on any forum i want, i dont feel people from brighton dont have a right to talk about race, they just dont have the right to tell us how wonderful it is when they know nothing of the downside.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I lived in Hackney and then in Balham, and moved back to Brighton for a job I wanted. I was single with no children at the time. I had no problem with anyone. If I still lived there and my kids ended up in school there, then so be it. There are plenty of people who have gone through education in London, and surprise surprise they are normal human beings with decent lives. I don't get what your problem is really.
what a surprise, you moved back to brighton for " ajob you wanted" very convenient, why did you ove out of hackney to " vibrant" balham , I come from tooting just down the road, and i'l f***ing guarantee you that you wont find anyone there born and bred white working class who is happy about how it's changed since the 80's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course you dont, you dont deal with the effects every day , with no real prospect of moving somewhere different, and immigration nowadays is far removed from the commonwealth model you mention, and since when did we "ask them to fight our wars for us " ? while there were troops from india and the caribbean fighting for us , you are insinuating that the majority of this country sat back and took it easy whilst we sent out the poor colonials to do battle on our behalf.
WTF? I think you're confused. What do you mean there were troops from India and the caribbean, I'm Indian and living in India and my place has been taken over by Europeans, and I'm fine with it.

I'm not really sure what your problem is you racist nutter.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
yes i do, and i'll go on any forum i want, i dont feel people from brighton dont have a right to talk about race, they just dont have the right to tell us how wonderful it is when they know nothing of the downside.
We know all about the downside bushy - you tell us all about it every time you come on here. You don't have a god given right to all wisdom on this subject (even if it is obviously an obsession) and the odd post about the albion would make a refreshing change. I'd welcome your views - even though your roots and heritage are elsewhere I'm sure people would be prepared to be inclusive & multi-cultural aabout the matter

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
We know all about the downside bushy - you tell us all about it every time you come on here. You don't have a god given right to all wisdom on this subject (even if it is obviously an obsession) and the odd post about the albion would make a refreshing change. I'd welcome your views - even though your roots and heritage are elsewhere I'm sure people would be prepared to be inclusive & multi-cultural aabout the matter
You also encouraged me to go on a millwall forum because " they'll all agree with me ", any clues why that might be ? anything to do with actually living in london and experiencing the joys of living cheek by jowl with other cultures first hand ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
it implies that we sat back and did nothing.
Well, I dont think the poster meant that bushy, and surprised you do...
certainly seemed like it to me dave.
I wasn't implying anything of the sort. If you ask foreigners to help you fight your wars, it's a bit rich to then ask them to leave your country afterwards - oh, once the mess has been cleared up of course. That doesn't mean for a second that the locals didn't lose their lives fighting in wars.

this is gobbledegook.
Try reading the OP, this is about being the only Indian on a train in India.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i dont feel people from brighton dont have a right to talk about race, they just dont have the right to tell us how wonderful it is when they know nothing of the downside.
You also encouraged me to go on a millwall forum because " they'll all agree with me ", any clues why that might be ? anything to do with actually living in london and experiencing the joys of living cheek by jowl with other cultures first hand ?
Do you really think that the good people of NSC have never lived outside of Brighton? There are plenty of people here that live in London, abroad, etc. I lived in London for 4 years with a mix of races. The British were a minority in the Hove college I studied in. But because we see you as an ill-advised racist, you just assume we can't have ever experienced other cultures.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Do you really think that the good people of NSC have never lived outside of Brighton? There are plenty of people here that live in London, abroad, etc. I lived in London for 4 years with a mix of races. The British were a minority in the Hove college I studied in. But because we see you as an ill-advised racist, you just assume we can't have ever experienced other cultures.
Of course I dont, you're just not grasping the fact that it's very different commenting on the wonders of multiculturalism when its not YOUR home town , not the place where YOU grew up that has been the subject of such a fundamental change.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I wasn't implying anything of the sort. If you ask foreigners to help you fight your wars, it's a bit rich to then ask them to leave your country afterwards - oh, once the mess has been cleared up of course. That doesn't mean for a second that the locals didn't lose their lives fighting in wars.

Try reading the OP, this is about being the only Indian on a train in India.
Absolutey agree, can you show where I have stated otherwise ?

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Fine. Thought you might be happier having people agree with you. If not, carry on - just expect a debate, not a rally. Looking forward to your posting on one of the many Albion threads in the next millenium or so - even though you weren't brought up in our culture we're quite open minded you know

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Of course I dont, you're just not grasping the fact that it's very different commenting on the wonders of multiculturalism when its not YOUR home town , not the place where YOU grew up that has been the subject of such a fundamental change.
I do grasp that and I do not share your feelings. You don't seem to like change. You think you have the right to keep your town the way it was when you were born, but no one has that right. Changes may be different people moving into the town, or maybe a massive new housing estate built next to your village to house our growing population. It's always been this way. Mining towns weren't always mining towns, they got completely changed when the mines arrived. Similar happened when railways were built, and all the associated railway cottages. If the only change that upsets you is based on colour or culture, well that's been changing hear since the dawn of time. All humans came from Africa originally, and when the Romans came here they described the people of Britain as swarthy. The Angles, Saxons, Viking and Normans all came (uninvited) and we are the result, a mix of all-sorts.

Yet you seem to believe there is a pure race of people here with a god given right to this land, and they've been invaded by uninvited foreigners. You're wrong on all counts.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I do grasp that and I do not share your feelings. You don't seem to like change. You think you have the right to keep your town the way it was when you were born, but no one has that right. Changes may be different people moving into the town, or maybe a massive new housing estate built next to your village to house our growing population. It's always been this way. Mining towns weren't always mining towns, they got completely changed when the mines arrived. Similar happened when railways were built, and all the associated railway cottages. If the only change that upsets you is based on colour or culture, well that's been changing hear since the dawn of time. All humans came from Africa originally, and when the Romans came here they described the people of Britain as swarthy. The Angles, Saxons, Viking and Normans all came (uninvited) and we are the result, a mix of all-sorts.

Yet you seem to believe there is a pure race of people here with a god given right to this land, and they've been invaded by uninvited foreigners. You're wrong on all counts.
this :guitar:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

I've never said that at all, you are totally misrepresenting what i've said because you are unable to counter what i have said, effectively.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here