Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The only brown face on an underground train in India

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by bushy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You also encouraged me to go on a millwall forum because " they'll all agree with me ", any clues why that might be ? anything to do with actually living in london and experiencing the joys of living cheek by jowl with other cultures first hand ?
    Fine. Thought you might be happier having people agree with you. If not, carry on - just expect a debate, not a rally. Looking forward to your posting on one of the many Albion threads in the next millenium or so - even though you weren't brought up in our culture we're quite open minded you know

Quote Originally Posted by seagullondon View Post
    Oh my word
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazenga <3 View Post
    Not sure we need this thread here in c/r land

Quote Originally Posted by bushy View Post
    Of course I dont, you're just not grasping the fact that it's very different commenting on the wonders of multiculturalism when its not YOUR home town , not the place where YOU grew up that has been the subject of such a fundamental change.
    I do grasp that and I do not share your feelings. You don't seem to like change. You think you have the right to keep your town the way it was when you were born, but no one has that right. Changes may be different people moving into the town, or maybe a massive new housing estate built next to your village to house our growing population. It's always been this way. Mining towns weren't always mining towns, they got completely changed when the mines arrived. Similar happened when railways were built, and all the associated railway cottages. If the only change that upsets you is based on colour or culture, well that's been changing hear since the dawn of time. All humans came from Africa originally, and when the Romans came here they described the people of Britain as swarthy. The Angles, Saxons, Viking and Normans all came (uninvited) and we are the result, a mix of all-sorts.

Yet you seem to believe there is a pure race of people here with a god given right to this land, and they've been invaded by uninvited foreigners. You're wrong on all counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
    I do grasp that and I do not share your feelings. You don't seem to like change. You think you have the right to keep your town the way it was when you were born, but no one has that right. Changes may be different people moving into the town, or maybe a massive new housing estate built next to your village to house our growing population. It's always been this way. Mining towns weren't always mining towns, they got completely changed when the mines arrived. Similar happened when railways were built, and all the associated railway cottages. If the only change that upsets you is based on colour or culture, well that's been changing hear since the dawn of time. All humans came from Africa originally, and when the Romans came here they described the people of Britain as swarthy. The Angles, Saxons, Viking and Normans all came (uninvited) and we are the result, a mix of all-sorts.

Yet you seem to believe there is a pure race of people here with a god given right to this land, and they've been invaded by uninvited foreigners. You're wrong on all counts.
    this :guitar:

Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post

I've never said that at all, you are totally misrepresenting what i've said because you are unable to counter what i have said, effectively.

Its not like that. I never heard about this things. I have come to know about after reading this thread..

what is wrong with you people??

and yes. yes i have.