Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just because you have kids...................

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep.

I guess according to the good and the great of NSC I have failed miserably today.

You cannot even imagine how sad that makes me :-(

Not at all. I am just amazed she would say that after she stole your seat. Sounds like one classy lady. TBH you probably did the right thing. It could have escalated, and whilst you were in the right, sometimes it's just not worth the aggro .

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Not at all. I am just amazed she would say that after she stole your seat. Sounds like one classy lady. TBH you probably did the right thing. It could have escalated, and whilst you were in the right, sometimes it's just not worth the aggro .

Yeah I was only kidding anyway.

I have no time for people like that and quite frankly liken it to trying to communicate with a slug.

Similar intellectual capacity and looks to boot.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
or even better you could of gone all gordon greer and elbowed her seconds before she gets off the train then get thrown off yourself and banned from a train for the three next journey's

Last edited:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
or even better you could of gone all gordon greer and elbowed her seconds before she gets off the train then get thrown off yourself and banned from a train for the next journey's

This is by far the most sensible suggestion yet.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
In all honesty sometimes there is nothing you can do in these situations. She knew she had her kids there, she is female and she knew she would probably get away with it. Short of starting a fight with a woman in front of her kids what can you do if the guard cannot attend? Sometimes you just have to walk away safe in the knowledge that she is the wanker in that situation. I doubt public opinion would have gone in your favour had you got aggressive. I think given the circumstances you did the only thing you could do.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really? Oh come on, it's Friday night, get a sense of humour.

Well I found it funny.

Most of us realised that you weren't actually calling him a sick F...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is OK have found alternative seat now.

What are you gonna do when the rightful owner with a seat reservation asks you to vacate their seat? :lol:

You were remarkably restrained with said bitch imo.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
This is by far the most sensible suggestion yet.

Yep that is a very reasonable way to live your life, whenever you are faced with any out of the ordinary situation ask yourself "what would Gordon do?"

However, it is kind of rhetorical, there is only one answer :)

Last edited:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Almost 100 posts, and NO-ONE has come up with the OBVIOUS solution.

The kids are kids. They are SMALL. This means there will be room for you to sit BETWEEN THEM. That will allow the woman to keep the seat she is occupying AND keep her eye on the kids at the same time.

Sorted.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
If she has overhead luggage, remove it without the vermin noticing and pour in a can of lager or better still have a piss in it. :lol:

Just piss on her...and her kids

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here