Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry The Dog

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder if Harry the Dog still goes to Millwall games and if so, how much has he toned down since his heyday. Presumably he is probably in his 60s now!
If some northern ponce has a go at me I'll put a f***ing glass in his 'ed.

All very reasonable.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Remember that infamous documentary well. Was he the one with the longish frizzy hair who steamed into some home end on his own does anyone know? The surgical mask lot always cracked me up even in those days!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
that wasnt harry the dog though.
You're right. Harry was the one in shades on the coach saying a bit of football and a punchup and that's what following Millwall is all abaaaat. The other guy was a lunatic. :ohmy:

silverwizard

Nov 10, 2009
I think it was a Panorama programme about Millwall and hooliganism where w learned of Harry the Dog. If I remember correctly the supporters coach broke down on the M4 when it was heading to Bristol Rovers. Not to be denied his afternoon's fun Harry hitched a lift to Rovers and carried out his lone assault on the home end - he was promptly ejected.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
He lived in Cuckfield for a while and I used to have a pint with him in The Sussex in Haywards Heath on the odd occasion.
It was getting a bit tense in there one night and I had to ask him to put his cut throat behind the bar as we didn't need that and surprisingly he obliged.
I always got on well with him, Haven't seen him for about 20 yrs now, I believe he named his daughter Millwall ?

edit: Just read on the Millwall forum that he died. RIP Harry.

Last edited:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I met him once. I was at my mate Smithy's house in Crawley and he knocks on the door. "Alright Smiffy, still supporting Chelse?" (Yes he called them Chelse).

Told me that it was always a bit nawty going daan to Brighton. Nice fella though.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
I think it was a Panorama programme about Millwall and hooliganism where w learned of Harry the Dog. If I remember correctly the supporters coach broke down on the M4 when it was heading to Bristol Rovers. Not to be denied his afternoon's fun Harry hitched a lift to Rovers and carried out his lone assault on the home end - he was promptly ejected.

Saw it to,even abit on youtube take a look.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here