Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Wi-fi access

  1. #11
    Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
    Posts
    21,904


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats a lie isn't it??
    Why? I was given the code at one of the open days.
    I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

    !!

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Members Lawro's Lip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2004
      Location
      West Kent
      Posts
      1,566


      0 Not allowed!
      And the code is?
    • #13
      Banned
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Brighton
      Posts
      23,877


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by lawro's lip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      and the code is?
      JCL1901
    • #14
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      21,904


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Lawro's Lip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      And the code is?
      Couldn't possibly say.

      Quote Originally Posted by 8ace View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      JCL1901
      Yeah that's it.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #15
      34th DarrenFreemansPerm's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      It's a Somp'ting
      Posts
      11,463


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why? I was given the code at one of the open days.
      You know not everyone has that code, it was just a subtle 'look at me' was it not?
      What?
    • #16
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2004
      Location
      The Brighton and Hove Border. Just orf The Drove in Brighton not Hove
      Posts
      21,904


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You know not everyone has that code, it was just a subtle 'look at me' was it not?
      Not really just thought it was standard.

      Anyway why don't you ask someone for it.
      I don't care what you say to me. The whole first season at The Amex, I went to all Gus Poyet's pre match press conferences. I asked the great man what I wanted , when I wanted. It's something money can't buy.

      !!
    • #17
      34th DarrenFreemansPerm's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      It's a Somp'ting
      Posts
      11,463


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Not really just thought it was standard.

      Anyway why don't you ask someone for it.
      Us mere minions have to struggle with overloaded 3G, never works for me at the Amex?
      What?
    • #18
      BHA Blues Away joker's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Location
      Eastbourne
      Posts
      571


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by kevo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Internet access at the stadium on match days is very, very poor (practically non-existant). I'd be willing to pay a small fee for wi-fi access - I'm sure others would too.
      This
    • #19

      0 Not allowed!
      Don't we have a former shirt sponsor who are an IT company? Surely they could arrange this and net another revenue stream for both them and the club?
      WE GOT FALMER, WE NEEDED FALMER, WE GOT FALMER WE NEEDED FALMER.

    • #20

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Thought everyone had access to the Amex Events one.
      Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Couldn't possibly say.
      So, if everyone has access why can't you say?
      In this great future you can't forget your past

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •