Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wi-fi access

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hove born&bred View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really just thought it was standard.

Anyway why don't you ask someone for it.
    Who do we ask then?

If you have it why dont you just share it?
    I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awaken by the dustmen.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      It would be very cool to have decent web access from the stands and under. it's not that easy tho unless everyone has a unique password, it's all or nothing. Technically having an open-ish wi-fi and limit the bandwidth per user is fairly straight forward, just expensive for such large number people in one spot to have fair access, as far as I know.

0 Not allowed!
      Anyone heard if this is going to be introduced for this season? (I'm assuming not!)
      *JCL since 1976 - FA Cup final, replay and semi, two play-off finals, Hereford, three Championships, eight promotions, five relegations, four home stadiums*

0 Not allowed!
      I prefer company service provider's internet.because at that time not much traffic uses companies internet.So if you want to use internet, leave stadium's Wifi and go for yours internet. Hope that it would be more convenient that theirs.
      For most important information about hedge fund click at Zachary Cefaratti